"Hey Brit, can you type a quick instagram post to your fans about these documentaries that keep coming out talking about your past and let people know you're doing okay."

I imagine something like this being the scenario. And they probably add in a line or two. I doubt Britney has any clue what these documentaries are actually about. They are winning honestly. Because now media reports are saying Britney is "slamming" the documentaries. Just in time to cover up the dementia awareness. :(

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/04/entertainment/britney-spears-slams-documentaries/index.html

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-slams-documentaries-highlighting-trauma/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/britney-spears-documentaries-hypocritical_n_60913a9be4b02e74d22bb32d

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-slams-new-bbc-documentary-for-highlighting-trauma/

https://abc-7.com/news/entertainment/2021/05/04/britney-spears-slams-hypocritical-documentaries-about-her-life/

• Like 1

Britney has a boyfriend, she has friends. She knows what documentaries are about, she is just sick of other people talking their “truth” about her , from their perspective. 
Britney is positive person, she looks for light in every situation, she would probably like documentaries if they were about her success about her beautiful personality, how she changed and influenced music industry, something nice, not about darknes in her life. 

Ofcourse she wants to get out of conservatorship, she is just not letting them make her miserable. She is fighter. She will tell her truth about everything one day, and id she doesent we have to respect her privacy, we already took too much of it her entire life. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Yeah no way she has access to her account. It's funny because it's managed by someone but they sure try to make it seem like it's just Britney posting - crazy cooky Britney - with all the twirls and the images and the emojis. 

The instagram completely plays into the hand of the conservatorship - it makes Britney seem unstable so that the public thinks she needs the conservatorship and yet acts like it doesn't exist because no post ever mentions it. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

The way fans treat Britney like she’s some clueless and helpless idiot is ridiculous. She’s a grown women. She’s in a terrible situation but it’s up to her to fight and make changes and all we can do is support her if she chooses to. This is her fight. Her life. If Britney doesn’t take action this situation will never end. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy but after two years of this movement, public attention, and court documents stating she’s aware of the movement, the ball is in her court. All this other speculation is silly at this point. We don’t know what’s really going on. We do know she’s aware though. It’s like some of you are fighting something she’s not even as focused on at the moment. She’s taking baby steps. It’s truly up to Britney herself. You don’t think Sam and her Mother don’t keep her in the loop? I mean on one hand you all say she’s a grown adult with children who deserves rights but then victimize her and act like she’s some slave who can’t help herself at the same time. Brits a grown women. I have faith that she knows the business and the system set around her better than any of us. Just be patient at this point and respect Britney. This situation is a damn mess. 

What better way to prove to the court that she doesn't need a conservatorship...than to prove to the court she doesn't need a conservatorship?

I'm all for fans being advocates for probate reform, and for bringing attention to her story...but her actual court fight is personal, and should remain her own.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, InZone said:

Britney has a boyfriend, she has friends. She knows what documentaries are about, she is just sick of other people talking their “truth” about her , from their perspective. 
Britney is positive person, she looks for light in every situation, she would probably like documentaries if they were about her success about her beautiful personality, how she changed and influenced music industry, something nice, not about darknes in her life. 

Ofcourse she wants to get out of conservatorship, she is just not letting them make her miserable. She is fighter. She will tell her truth about everything one day, and id she doesent we have to respect her privacy, we already took too much of it her entire life. 

Ok but we still have to acknowledge she doesn’t own any of her social media and we know a woman named Cassie does all the posting…tired of certain fans wanting to be supportive of Britney and the movement but not accepting that she doesn’t control her ig:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I mean it’s in the court docs people :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Ok but we still have to acknowledge she doesn’t own any of her social media and we know a woman named Cassie does all the posting…tired of certain fans wanting to be supportive of Britney and the movement but not accepting that she doesn’t control her ig:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I mean it’s in the court docs people :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Do you really belive Cassie is posting everything on her instagram and Britney doesen’t even know? 

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

The way fans treat Britney like she’s some clueless and helpless idiot is ridiculous. She’s a grown women. She’s in a terrible situation but it’s up to her to fight and make changes and all we can do is support her if she chooses to. This is her fight. Her life. If Britney doesn’t take action this situation will never end. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy but after two years of this movement, public attention, and court documents stating she’s aware of the movement, the ball is in her court. All this other speculation is silly at this point. We don’t know what’s really going on. We do know she’s aware though. It’s like some of you are fighting something she’s not even as focused on at the moment. She’s taking baby steps. It’s truly up to Britney herself. You don’t think Sam and her Mother don’t keep her in the loop? I mean on one hand you all say she’s a grown adult with children who deserves rights but then victimize her and act like she’s some slave who can’t help herself at the same time. Brits a grown women. I have faith that she knows the business and the system set around her better than any of us. Just be patient at this point and respect Britney. This situation is a damn mess. 

Thiss 100x