Dua Lipa "Love Again" music video out now!

• Leader

Music video is out now! Thoughts Exhale? 

3E0F9541-9BA7-42AC-BD3E-B9CC92BABC10.jpeg.7c33c69d85da6026f5bccc0995a0746c.jpeg

Earlier:

Dua Lipa is readying yet another release off Future Nostalgia.

She's reportedly releasing "Love Again" in Europe. Which probably means it's only a after of time till it hits everywhere. Not even sure what that means in the streaming era but there we are.

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dua Lipa is readying yet another release off Future Nostalgia.

She's reportedly releasing "Love Again" in Europe. Which probably means it's only a after of time till it hits everywhere. Not even sure what that means in the streaming era but there we are.

Thoughts, Exhale?

dua-lipa-love-again.jpg.58cbc2f7d3c417312341a67582d16209.jpg

Related:

I’m starting to get tired...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Finally!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: But we need a cinematic music video for it.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: For some reason I imagine it having a floral theme.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I posted about this on the Levitating thread. It became a single in France a couple of months ago. Hopefully this means that it will become a proper release because I NEED IT :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: with a proper music video this will undoubtedly be my favorite album single release EVER. I mean she is queen at choosing her singles. Wish I could say the same about the queen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I can almost guarantee that she’s milking this era because she’s worried that any album she puts out after this won’t get the same acclaim and love as Future Nostalgia did. She’s basically scared to flop with her next album. 

Sounds like you're projecting lol

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block