Lawyers for Britney Delete Twitter After Being Caught Hiring Actors

11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Umm, in fact, somewhere since the NY, all court documents appeared faster on other accounts. +There are also many more lawyers in the movement now. And more importantly, many of them spoke openly about how LFB's narrative can be dangerous and misleading.

When LFB has ceased to be the only source of legal documents/explanations, it started showing that it bothers them a lot, since it became more and more difficult for them to twist the narrative. 

And tbh, unfortunately, I doubt they're gone for good. Sadly, most likely, they soon will appear again with new lies or maybe they will appear under a new account.

For me it started showing the B Gram girls (and FBLA) started to get bothered, announcing publicly they had a beef with LFB because they couldn't deal with things privately disguising it as a poorly told story??? Y'all started bullying and stalking the LFB girls (who did overreact in a way they shouldn't, they should've kept low profile) then. It's fine, it happened, it's over, but the BGram girls successfully incited the riot against LFB, and that's not right.

The balance we had was ideal. SurpriseWitness is investigating mainly Stonebridge, BGram girls are mostly dealing with the court dates, LFB/Meaner were digging older stuff that helps us get an idea of now.

And please, I also agree with the ~~~~narrative~~~~ LFB has. Britney wishes are the master, Jamie out. I don't see why it's even a thing to oust people for holding different opinions, especially on a lawyer weaving a court strategy. Britney's case is not your common case, Britney's conservatorship is complex, Jamie has a very expensive legal team that constantly drains Britney's estate of any objection she may raise, we don't even know if there's an underlying web of mysterious things for the structure the cship had built (as per SurpriseWitness' investigations). It's perfectly understandable to hold their narrative, especially because conservatorships aren't gonna change overnight, and that "termination" ain't gonna happen like magic even if she asked for it (Britney has been asking for Jamie out since February 2008 and that hasn't happened yet! She has asked through Ingham since 2020 and nothing has happened!). It's my dream and pretty valid to ask for termination right now, for the case to be investigated, but the little steps of taking Jamie down first is being grounded with what we have at the moment. 

What the "many lawyers" are saying is true, but they're not into the know of what is happening with Britney's conservatorship. Jamie is an abuser, Britney is isolated. That's what your random conservator does already - add to that a millionaire estate funding the stalling for every objection she raises.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Lawyers for Britney are a group of people who share court documents. They got in a fight with the Gram Girls because they leaked the Piece of Me contract on instagram and the Gram Girls were saving this document for their own project. That is when the fight began and many accounts self-appointed "leaders of the movement" created a campaign to "remove" LFB from the movement. They said they are pro conservatorship and are infiltrated. They also revealed their identities. LFB fought back and said the Gram Girls fabricated the voice message of the lawyer...and leaked some messages that contained the number of the Gram Girls...since then the war is non stop. So embarrassing adults fight like that.

Personally, i do not care if they are pro Ingham or hire actors, i just care about the court documents. It is embarrassing to see some of the things i read on twitter that some fans write.

Thank you for summing that up for me, and yes that is embarrassing they're fighting like that... That would be really terrible if the whole voicemail was made up I mean... 

• Like 1

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the Twitter convos posted in this thread...

But here's something to think about...

If LFB were actually hired by Ingham (or Loeb & Loeb or even Lynne's lawyer — by that particular faction of the parties involved)...They're doing this to counter the narrative being put forth by Jamie's side.

So...

Apart from the fact that they appear to be "pro-conservatorship," as some have called them...What is their strategy?

If LFB were the ones to leak the POM contract...Can we assume then that the contract came directly from Ingham? If so, what was Ingham trying to communicate by leaking that particular document? 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If LFB were the ones to leak the POM contract... Can we assume then that the contract came directly from Ingham? If so, what was Ingham trying to communicate by leaking that particular document? 

LFB suggested that this was the possible reason why Britney did not fight the Cship before:

EqkuwRYW4AMisqF?format=jpg&name=medium

55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What is their strategy?

My guess... First make James the scapegoat, then make people believe that he was the root of all problems, that without a father in charge, she will be happy with the Cship, cuz it will evolve into something beneficial for her... This type of bs strategy.

There are now even some articles that claim that Britney gets along very well with Jodi and is happy with her.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

LFB suggested that this was the possible reason why Britney did not fight the Cship before:

EqkuwRYW4AMisqF?format=jpg&name=medium

My guess... First make James the scapegoat, then make people believe that he was the root of all problems, that without a father in charge, she will be happy with the Cship, cuz it will evolve into something beneficial for her... This type of bs strategy.

There are now even some articles that claim that Britney gets along very well with Jodi and is happy with her.

I feel like this is exactly what he’s going for and  unless he for some reason decides to leave the cship himself, he won’t ever willingly request to terminate it because he’s done a fair share of illegal things himself. It’s such a massive red flag to me, this narrative that is slowly being pushed through social media posts and articles, that Britney will be 100% fine with everything staying the same as long as Jamie’s gone. Getting out of Jodi and Ingham’s grasps would be so much harder than it already is. And it always seemed rather aggressive to me, the way LFB was defending this, leaving Britney solely in Ingham and Jodi’s care. There was never room to even consider that it might not turn out great for her. They just defended it so vehemently that ever since then I had a weird feeling about them.

• Love 1
On 5/4/2021 at 12:35 PM, Sea flower said:

Not everybody wants to show their face, you need to respect that. Ok it is not nice to lie, but it is clear to me that the same lawyers take care of the account from the beginning and they do not want to expose their face. They have their own reasons.

They are not a public person, we cannot demand anything. Just leave them alone, as far as i know, when a fan was sued by Lou Taylor they helped him a lot, for me that says enough. I don't need to know who they are, i just care about the court documents.

Ok Lawyers for Britney / minion

They didn't have to show their face if they didn't want to.  They could have stayed anonymous.  Instead they outright lied and then tried to play victim.  All they do is lie and manipulate

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, anittawarmhart said:

The reason LFB hired a woman of color and used her face as their own is to combat racist allegations made against one of the members of LFB:

The person behind the account is alleged to be deeply racist. Their digital bl@ckface damage control plan seems very Trump-like. 

More examples:

Maaaaan, if they did that to counteract racist allegations, then that's the opposite result of what they hoped to achieve. Also hiring a person of color, who's just a paid actress, to prove you're not racist? Amazingly stupid lmao. That's like hearing someone is accusing you of ******, and then you create a video saying "NOPE, I'm definitely NOT".  What a mess 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, feo said:

Ok Lawyers for Britney / minion

They didn't have to show their face if they didn't want to.  They could have stayed anonymous.  Instead they outright lied and then tried to play victim.  All they do is lie and manipulate

Why are you such a **** to long-time members here?

Just because you're a so-called "lawyer" and hold a different opinion doesn't mean you need to talk down to others that don't hold the same opinion as you.

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 2