Lawyers for Britney Delete Twitter After Being Caught Hiring Actors

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

as readily? and constantly?

Umm, in fact, somewhere since the NY, all court documents appeared faster on other accounts. +There are also many more lawyers in the movement now. And more importantly, many of them spoke openly about how LFB's narrative can be dangerous and misleading.

When LFB has ceased to be the only source of legal documents/explanations, it started showing that it bothers them a lot, since it became more and more difficult for them to twist the narrative.Β 

And tbh, unfortunately, I doubt they're gone for good. Sadly, most likely, they soon will appear again with new lies or maybeΒ they will appear under a new account.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My question is...

Why is it a bad thing that Ingham may have pro-Ingham advocates on social media who leak documents that he's giving them?

He's leaking documents.

Documents that are meant to counter Team CON's narrative.

Why is thatΒ a bad thing?

My thoughts why that's a bad thing.

Cuz Ingham has much more reasons to keep Cship, than to terminate it and expose himself of his shady doings (he has every chance to end up in the dock for a lot of things he has done). So, yeah, he really needs to keep Cship active in order to protect himself.Β Now this is especially obvious when it was discovered that a capacity declaration has not been filed in Brit's case. Calling it 'voluntary' when there is a bunch of facts proving the opposite. It's just ridiculous.

So even if Sam leaks some documents to LFB, then it's to help himself, not Britney.

Also it is important to note that LFB's focus was on James and LMT, i.e.Β scapegoats ... But, at the same time, they were sowing thoughts in the minds of their followers that if James won't be involved, then Cship may turn into something beneficial for Britney. This is a very dangerous rhetoric.Β 

They defended Jodi as well, a person who also has a shady past record. Cunning corrupt professional poses a greater danger to Britney's future freedom, than an abusive drunkard. Also worth noting that they tried to discredit Lisa, Gram's girls and other lawyers. LFB purposefully sowed a lot of disorder in the movement.

The overall impression that they just want to just change handlers of Brit. They are pro-Cship, imo.

-

And I have already cited this document before as an example of Ingham's shadyness, but there was an interesting recent conversation in relation to it:

Β 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My question is...

Why is it a bad thing that Ingham may have pro-Ingham advocates on social media who leak documents that he's giving them?

He's leaking documents.

Documents that are meant to counter Team CON's narrative.

Why is thatΒ a bad thing?

Careful, they might call you an LFB bot tooΒ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

I knew there is something up with LFB. Whilst I will not pretend they haven't been beneficial at times to this movement, It would appear something or some people changed when coming to administrating the account. They now constantly applaud the bare minimum done by Ingham and berate others for not trusting "the strategy".Β  They have come for Adam Streisand , Lisa MacCarley and even Lynne. They are also obsessed with Lutfi. Yes Lutfi is a toxic and harmful person BUT he seems to be team cons Nemesis and a huge threat and I have to wonder what power he welds over them.

This whole saga will be a Hollywood Blockbuster one day. I just wish Britney wasn't the main character.Β 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Can someone plz quote me and then summarize who these people are? :) I thought they were revealing good info from court documents. Who cares if they're using actors to protect their identity? But what is the point of these people, it seems pro-britney and anti team-con, correct?Β 

Lawyers for Britney are a group of people who share court documents. They got in a fight with the Gram Girls because they leaked the Piece of Me contract on instagram and the Gram Girls were saving this document for their own project. That is when the fight began and many accounts self-appointed "leaders of the movement" created a campaign to "remove" LFB from the movement. They said they are pro conservatorship and are infiltrated. They also revealed their identities. LFB fought back and said the Gram Girls fabricated the voice message of the lawyer...and leaked some messages that contained the number of the Gram Girls...since then the war is non stop. So embarrassing adults fight like that.

Personally, i do not care if they are pro Ingham or hire actors, i just care about the court documents. It is embarrassing to see some of the things i read on twitter that some fans write.

Β 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Lawyers for Britney are a group of people who share court documents. They got in a fight with the Gram Girls because they leaked the Piece of Me contract on instagram and the Gram Girls were saving this document for their own project. That is when the fight began and many accounts self-appointed "leaders of the movement" created a campaign to "remove" LFB from the movement. They said they are pro conservatorship and are infiltrated. They also revealed their identities. LFB fought back and said the Gram Girls fabricated the voice message of the lawyer...and leaked some messages that contained the number of the Gram Girls...since then the war is non stop. So embarrassing adults fight like that.

Personally, i do not care if they are pro Ingham or hire actors, i just care about the court documents. It is embarrassing to see some of the things i read on twitter that some fans write.

Β 

Ain't that the truth. Super petty of them fighting with each other because one or the other wanted "the scoop" on the documents. Sounds like they cared more about their personal brand than Britney at that point:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:Β As long as they were providing factual documents the press and fans can dissect, I didn't have a problem with them. I still don't understand why you would hire an actor for an announcement video you didn't need to do. That was strange.Β Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Lawyers for Britney are a group of people who share court documents. They got in a fight with the Gram Girls because they leaked the Piece of Me contract on instagram and the Gram Girls were saving this document for their own project. That is when the fight began and many accounts self-appointed "leaders of the movement" created a campaign to "remove" LFB from the movement. They said they are pro conservatorship and are infiltrated. They also revealed their identities. LFB fought back and said the Gram Girls fabricated the voice message of the lawyer...and leaked some messages that contained the number of the Gram Girls...since then the war is non stop.

Π‘orrection. You only told the version that LFB put forward.

The version of other side (a thread):

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Π‘orrection. You only told the version LFB put forward.

Please assist me what was Gram Grils version? I just recall they said LFB were pro ingham, they had ties with him and didnt want the conservatorship to end and that LFB leaked their personal phone numbers. What else happened?Β  After that i just recall the campaign to remove them from the movement. For me it was obvious it was because ot the piece of me contract. or they cannot accept that people have different opinions? freedom of speech?

I don't understand really, i just keep seeing people using Britney's situation to improve their own, both on fan side and team con.

11 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Please assist me what was Gram Grils version? I just recall they said LFB were pro ingham, they had ties with him and didnt want the conservatorship to end and that LFB leaked their personal phone numbers. What else happened?Β  After that i just recall the campaign to remove them from the movement. For me it was obvious it was because ot the piece of me contract. or they cannot accept that people have different opinions? freedom of speech?

Sorry, I updated my post, added the thread, that collected if not all, but at least most of the info. I just could not find it in time.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Sorry, I updated my post, added the thread, that collected most of the info. I just could not find it in time.

Thanks for sharing! I am honestly so disappointed in all of them, both sides. I just wish that when Britney is free i get to forget who this people are and their embarrassing behaviour!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Careful, they might call you an LFB bot tooΒ :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Oh, believe me, I've been called many things on this forum..."Snake in the grass" is my favourite so far.

I tend to hold similar opinions to LFB, but I develop them straight from reading the court documents β€” not from reading other people's opinions on Twitter.

I conduct legal research for a living, and I've worked for both social justice law firms and organizations like Amnesty International...so frankly, people can call me whatever they like. No skin off my nuts.Β 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Thanks for sharing! I am honestly so disappointed in all of them, both sides. I just wish that when Britney is free i get to forget who this people are and their embarrassing behaviour!

You are welcome. I think it is important to listen to both sides in order to form a more measured opinion.

And, yeah, it's true, some fans go a little far...Β But still,Β most are good people, with a heart in the right place. Β 

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, believe me, I've been called many things on this forum..."Snake in the grass" is my favourite so far.

I tend to hold similar opinions to LFB, but I develop them straight from reading the court documents β€” not from reading other people's opinions on Twitter.

I conduct legal research for a living, and I've worked for both social justice law firms and organizations like Amnesty International...so frankly, people can call me whatever they like. No skin off my nuts.Β 

Haha I have as well... more legal aid nonprofits in my resume, but i also write for gaming news because I have many interestsΒ :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 1