Lawyers for Britney Delete Twitter After Being Caught Hiring Actors

38 minutes ago, Keenonfreedom1 said:

Without watermarks? They did big *** silly graphics with their name and usernames across social platforms on it lol, wish they watermarked it instead 

Please, that is Meaner. Don't you remember our Meaner? From Exhale. He has 3045493594305 court documents highlights... Please... He helps out buying documents too SINCE THE BEGINNING. Stop bullying our sources.

You can literally copy and paste the sole document.

The BBC doc literally uses documents Meaner has found and highlighted please

• Love 2
  • Leader
32 minutes ago, GregReid said:

How do we stop this?  Maybe we could email her professional work email and inform her. Somehow.

Netflix of all platforms, having a pro conservatorship do is the most damaging.

Just my two cents: I highly doubt Netflix is going to spend a dime on a documentary that literally everyone will riot against and hate. IDK. It just doesn't make sense to me that they'd put out a documentary advocating for a global pop star to lose all her rights. That wouldn't be a doc that would be propaganda. I just don't see that happening. The director has done a bunch of other documentaries fighting for women's rights.

Lou Taylor being pictured with the marketing lady from Netflix... I've always assumed it was because Jamie Lynn has/had a show on Netflix didn't she? I forget what it was. 

• Like 7
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

LFB were the best source of court documents...Were they not? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

There are several other accounts that also provide court documents, and, more importantly, that show more transparency in their motives.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My guess is it's Lynne's lawyer or someone at Loeb & Loeb...for both LFB and Billy B.

I don't think it's Lynne's lawyer, considering that LFB recently had been shady towards her and her lawyer.

Loeb&Loeb and Ingham are more probable, since LFB defended Sam so zealously, sometimes even at Britney's expense.

• Like 8
30 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Please, that is Meaner. Don't you remember our Meaner? From Exhale. He has 3045493594305 court documents highlights... Please... He helps out buying documents too SINCE THE BEGINNING. Stop bullying our sources.

You can literally copy and paste the sole document.

The BBC doc literally uses documents Meaner has found and highlighted please

Chile click on the tweet and view the pictures……. It’s meaner posting it but it’s LFB pictures

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Keenonfreedom1 said:

Chile click on the tweet and view the pictures……. It’s meaner posting it but it’s LFB pictures

Yes, so? It's the contract. You can still copy and paste. Now who's gonna feed us content like the contract and the dementia claim?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

There are several other accounts that also provide court documents, and, more importantly, that show more transparency in their motives.

I don't think it's Lynne's lawyer, considering that LFB recently had been shady towards her and her lawyer.

Loeb&Loeb and Ingham are more probable, since LFB defended Sam so zealously, sometimes even at Britney's expense.

Wait. Hold up....

Hasn’t it already been established that LFB are connected to Ingham?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Hence their OTT pro-Ingham stance and their not-so-low-key stance on maintaining the CONservatorship...the ‘Britney is totally okay with being under the conservatorship’ narrative. 

If LFB’s boss, Samuel Ingham, loses the most profitable job of his entire career, then LFB’s assistance is no longer needed. LFB is Lawyers For Ingham. Ingham benefits from Britney staying under a conservatorship indefinitely whether Jamie Spears remains a part of it or not.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes, so? It's the contract. You can still copy and paste. Now who's gonna feed us content like the contract and the dementia claim?

Didn’t you say: “Now we lost a valuable source that posted info without watermarks constantly.”

I brought you pictures of them with not just watermarks but with full on graphics that has all their social usernames and big fonts of their name lol and now you’re trying to divert topics, bye

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Wait. Hold up....

Hasn’t it already been established that LFB are connected to Ingham?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Hence their OTT pro-Ingham stance and their not-so-low-key stance on maintaining the CONservatorship...the ‘Britney is totally okay with being under the conservatorship’ narrative. 

If LFB’s boss, Samuel Ingham, loses the most profitable job of his entire career, then LFB’s assistance is no longer needed. LFB is Lawyers For Ingham. Ingham benefits from Britney staying under a conservatorship indefinitely whether Jamie Spears remains a part of it or not.

I’ve always felt that they’re so pro-ingham and had the feeling in my gut that they’re paid by him and when i came across this tweet it confirmed all my suspicions 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That account has been a problem for months. When the NYE ordeal happened is when they got REALLY defensive and out of line. They are also the ones that kept bringing it up. NO ONE doxxed them. Their information , names , etc. was already out there. They did in fact though, Dox britneysgram and (in my opinion) had several people go after the accounts that supported the NYE statement (including myself) . It wasn’t a “smear campaign “ as they stated 100 times. It was people posting their thoughts and their beliefs about their intentions. Sorry ladies, you put yourself on a platform and should have expected people to disagree with you . They’ve been shady from the start and it’s just been a downward cycle since the first time they got exposed. Ever since then they’ve just been digging themselfs into a bigger hole. The world is watching girls, hope you learned something from

this . 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just my two cents: I highly doubt Netflix is going to spend a dime on a documentary that literally everyone will riot against and hate. IDK. It just doesn't make sense to me that they'd put out a documentary advocating for a global pop star to lose all her rights. That wouldn't be a doc that would be propaganda. I just don't see that happening. The director has done a bunch of other documentaries fighting for women's rights.

Lou Taylor being pictured with the marketing lady from Netflix... I've always assumed it was because Jamie Lynn has/had a show on Netflix didn't she? I forget what it was. 

I agree. I have no idea what the narrative will be, but keep in mind quite a bit of people still believe she is cookoo and I doubt they would straightforward say "keep her in the CS". Sometimes the message is way trickier. But I truly hope my idea is wrong.