Lawyers for Britney Delete Twitter After Being Caught Hiring Actors

At least we have confirmation that they can't be trusted now. I'll carry onΒ getting all of the clever smart lawyer jargonΒ esque information :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:Β dumbed down for the likes of meΒ :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:Β from the kind hearted thatsurprisewitness, LisaΒ Maccarley andΒ Leanne Simmons. The people who actually want Britney free and have her best interest at heart.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Wow, so messy!!

I loved their account at the beginning of all this, but once they started stanning β€œKingham” and switching from #FreeBritneyΒ to #SupportBritney, it all got verrrry fishy. Time and time again, they’ve beenΒ WAY too supportive of her court appointed attorney.Β Β 

I’ll continue following Lisa MacCarleyΒ and That Surprise WitnessΒ instead.Β 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

Not everybody wants to show their face, you need to respect that. Ok it is not nice to lie, but it is clear to me that the same lawyers take care of the account from the beginning and they do not want to expose their face. They have their own reasons.

They are not a public person, we cannot demand anything. Just leave them alone, as far as i know, when a fan was sued by Lou Taylor they helped him a lot, for me that says enough. I don't need to know who they are, i just care about the court documents.

they have exposed themselves before, at least I remember seeing pictures of them on their early postsΒ 

• Love 1
  • Like 4