Paris Hilton responds to Britney Spears after BBC doc comments

4 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Not trying to be rude but am I the only one who doesn’t believe they’re as close as Paris sometimes makes it sound.

And yet there are pictures of them on multiple occasions and Britney’s Instagram tags her? I wish everyone would stop dissecting useless crap and focus on the important stuff.

“Wh0 doesn’T b3lieve they’RE as cl0se as Paris m@kes it s—“.

Just Stop. 

• Haha 2

I am all for this friendship. Paris has nothing to gain from being friends with Britney. That means it’s appears genuine.

Years ago I mentioned Britney doing a collab with Paris, and Jordan shot it down. I wonder how he would feel about it now… he is older and wiser…. 

14 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I am all for this friendship. Paris has nothing to gain from being friends with Britney. That means it’s appears genuine.

Years ago I mentioned Britney doing a collab with Britney, and Jordan shot it down. I wonder how he would feel about it now… he is older and wiser…. 

A Britney and Britney collab? Isn't that kind of like Britney doing her own background vocals.  She is collabing with herself ;)

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

And yet there are pictures of them on multiple occasions and Britney’s Instagram tags her? I wish everyone would stop dissecting useless crap and focus on the important stuff.

“Wh0 doesn’T b3lieve they’RE as cl0se as Paris m@kes it s—“.

Just Stop. 

‘Focus on the important stuff’? The important stuff would be Britney’s conservatorship and her mental health, not a stupid discussion about Paris Hilton. 

19 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

A Britney and Britney collab? Isn't that kind of like Britney doing her own background vocals.  She is collabing with herself ;)

I actually always imagined a Britney ft. Britney song, kind of like, doing two voice styles, maybe one with the British accent, or maybe singing on top of an old recording, so it would be like her ft. her younger self.

Years later, Kesha actually ended up doing something like that.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 5/4/2021 at 9:34 AM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Not trying to be rude but am I the only one who doesn’t believe they’re as close as Paris sometimes makes it sound.

Yeah I always thought that too as Britney only started hanging with Paris due to Larry Rudolph and it was just to get publicity since Paris was the “it” girl. I feel Larry wanted her to have that party girl image to get her in the limelight again  since her fame around ITZ was dwindling , it’s sad since that’s what she wanted was her career to just fade and she can start a family but obviously people still wanted to make money off of her. 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I actually always imagined a Britney ft. Britney song, kind of like, doing two voice styles, maybe one with the British accent, or maybe singing on top of an old recording, so it would be like her ft. her younger self.

Years later, Kesha actually ended up doing something like that.

That is actually an interesting concept!  I'd be interested in hearing Brit do that.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:36 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think they probably would have been really close had Britney not been in the c-ship. They actually have quite a lot in common and Britney seems comfortable around her. They’re girly girls.

But why did their friendship end then in 2006/2007? Brit was completely alone without any friends and family and then she meets Ali,Jessica and Sam L,which leads her straight into the c-ship.

5 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I always thought that too as Britney only started hanging with Paris due to Larry Rudolph and it was just to get publicity since Paris was the “it” girl. I feel Larry wanted her to have that party girl image to get her in the limelight again  since her fame around ITZ was dwindling , it’s sad since that’s what she wanted was her career to just fade and she can start a family but obviously people still wanted to make money off of her. 

Cringe, Larry hooking Britney up with Paris is TMZ fanfiction. https://www.tmz.com/2007/04/17/did-britney-give-manager-the-axe/

On 5/5/2021 at 1:27 AM, NastyT said:

Years ago I mentioned Britney doing a collab with Paris, and Jordan shot it down. I wonder how he would feel about it now… he is older and wiser…. 

Exactly what I've been saying Paris has nothing to benefiting or gaining out of this.

• Love 1