Paris Hilton responds to Britney Spears after BBC doc comments

Ok this is really sweeet. I’m conflicted on how I feel about Paris, but she has been really supportive to Britney over the years.

In my dream world she would use her $$ and resources to help get her out of this fraudulent conservatorship, or atleast shed more light on the issues with it. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Ok this is really sweeet. I’m conflicted on how I feel about Paris, but she has been really supportive to Britney over the years.

In my dream world she would use her $$ and resources to help get her out of this fraudulent conservatorship, or atleast shed more light on the issues with it. 

she didnt agree with anything on the "britney post" she just showed blind support. so i guess its a way to "diss" the IG post.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she didnt agree with anything on the "britney post" she just showed blind support. so i guess its a way to "diss" the IG post.

For sure, I’m appreciative that she’s been one of the few celebs to actually post the #FreeBritney hashtag and vocalize her support for her freedom.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Not trying to be rude but am I the only one who doesn’t believe they’re as close as Paris sometimes makes it sound.

Agreed, I mean why couldn’t she say more in her response.

I mean notice she and Perez and all the rest or the early 2000s socialites are coming back into the limelight due to the attention we brought to Britney…

all I’m saying is being associated with Britney made these people famous…

• Love 1
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I mean notice she and Perez and all the rest or the early 2000s socialites are coming back into the limelight due to the attention we brought to Britney…

I wouldn't say that for Paris Hilton, her fame came through the reality show and controversy around that tape. I saw her documentary and she's definitely been through a lot. I look at her completely differently after watching it. I hope Britney gets a chance (or if she wants to) do something like that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Ummmmm Paris was absolutely huge celebrity before Britney and her became active friends. Just saying

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I have new respect for Paris after her documentary. 

I believe she do love and support Britney. And because she don't flawn it all over internet, makes me think it was a real friendship. Hopefully she can and will do something behind the scene to help Britney 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Not trying to be rude but am I the only one who doesn’t believe they’re as close as Paris sometimes makes it sound.

I think they probably would have been really close had Britney not been in the c-ship. They actually have quite a lot in common and Britney seems comfortable around her. They’re girly girls.

• Love 2