Does Britney write her own instagram captions? Here's why she doesn't

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is targeted towards people that aren't that well informed about the situation (*cough reddit) and I was originally gonna post it in r/popheads but they don't allow it since it's seen as sp

Amen   If Britney could speak - she would. Given that she wants the case to be open to the public pretty much says it all. She wants us to see the truth. She’s not this crazy, disturbed woman o

It isn’t conspiracy theories: the facts are 1) conservatorship, 2) no rights to phone, internet, car, or people. Sam snatched her the phone away before she went live. Her son was silenced. Messages to

5 hours ago, Isla said:

Very well written! The way the captions were written on Britney's posts definitely changed after the April 24 2019 post. I don't think Britney would use that many emojis or write exclamation marks with a space after a sentence. 

yea it was after Britney's gram podcast where they said Britney uses emojis not emoticons so her team is like take these emojisssss

Oprah's "You Get a Car" | Know Your Meme

• Like 3

When she first posted that video saying she was ok and needed some time and whatever (the one where she was still in the facility and had the king caption about fake emails written by Lutfi) had me on the fence at first.  I thought, why would she say this if she’s not involved with her IG?  Then it all became clear. She no longer records these videos asking for the fans to give her privacy and space...probably because she won’t.  That initial video was the first and I’m pretty sure they fed her this false narrative that “hey things are getting out of hand and people are threatening your family/us with death you should say something so that stops”.  Britney with her big heart probably had no issue doing that.  Then BAM the caption.  And I’m sure not long after that she realized she was being manipulated so they stopped asking her to record videos like that (or she blatantly refused to) and just posted random dance videos to go with their captions.

It just doesn’t make sense.  Since then it’s gotten WILD and her team has been dragged through the absolute pitts of he ll (rightfully so).  You’d think if it was really her she would be recording more in depth videos asking for privacy as it got more and more out of hand.  But it’s not her running it.  I’m just confused as to why she continues to provide them with content (some of which has to be relatively current because she’s often lipping to newer songs). 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

Why are we still discussing this 🙄 this is common knowledge isn’t it! The gp needs to wake up or get some brain cells working 

I literally get downvoted on reddits main pop forum when I say that it’s very obviously not Britney. It’s. So. Annoying. Ugh

And having to begin explaining this to people IRL that just say “we should respect her privacy!!” is just as annoying

• Like 5
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

When she first posted that video saying she was ok and needed some time and whatever (the one where she was still in the facility and had the king caption about fake emails written by Lutfi) had me on the fence at first.  I thought, why would she say this if she’s not involved with her IG?  Then it all became clear. She no longer records these videos asking for the fans to give her privacy and space...probably because she won’t.  That initial video was the first and I’m pretty sure they fed her this false narrative that “hey things are getting out of hand and people are threatening your family/us with death you should say something so that stops”.  Britney with her big heart probably had no issue doing that.  Then BAM the caption.  And I’m sure not long after that she realized she was being manipulated so they stopped asking her to record videos like that (or she blatantly refused to) and just posted random dance videos to go with their captions.

It just doesn’t make sense.  Since then it’s gotten WILD and her team has been dragged through the absolute pitts of he ll (rightfully so).  You’d think if it was really her she would be recording more in depth videos asking for privacy as it got more and more out of hand.  But it’s not her running it.  I’m just confused as to why she continues to provide them with content (some of which has to be relatively current because she’s often lipping to newer songs). 

Very good point tbh (the first video thing)

As user @DuranDuranmentioned on the first page, she recorded that in the facility itself. What if they told her they wouldn’t release her if she wasn’t gonna record it? I’m not saying it’s the most plausible (what you said definitely makes most sense), but the thought crossed my mind as soon as I read your comment

As for the content point; tbh she isn’t even providing that much content. So many pics get reused. Britney has always liked dancing, maybe none of those videos were ever meant to see the light of day? Or at least in a different form than they’re currently being shared, with the erratic captions etc.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I’m just confused as to why she continues to provide them with content (some of which has to be relatively current because she’s often lipping to newer songs). 

I think, Britney is in a tough spot, between a rock and a hard place. She, probably, does not want to discourage freebritney movement, but, at the same time, fighting with team con over everything may be not the smartest thing to do, because it is necessary to understand that at the moment they still have control over almost all aspects of her life, sadly, she still has no rights. Сhoose your battles wisely, as the saying goes... So she sends videos and photos to her team, but she never says anything in the video that could truly hurt the movement.

Also by continuing to provide them with content, Britney can still slip her little message that will fly over team con's heads (she already did it with some of her posts).

But this is just my guess.

Everyone's favourite insider, Billy B., claims that Cassie only posts some of Britney's content...As in, she gives them more but they refuse to post it.

And that makes perfect sense! She's probably been trying to communicate with her fans via her social media since 2009.

Also...

Why did it never occur to me that it was Britney herself who made the decision to shut down Domination — not Jamie?!

He likely punished her by sticking her in the mental health facility...Yet all along we've been told by whoever left the voicemail for Britney's Gram that Jamie shut down Domination because she refused to take her meds. (It's six of one, a half dozen of the other...but still.)

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone's favourite insider, Billy B., claims that Cassie only posts some of Britney's content...As in, she gives them more but they refuse to post it.

And that makes perfect sense! She's probably been trying to communicate with her fans via her social media since 2009.

Also...

Why did it never occur to me that it was Britney herself who made the decision to shut down Domination — not Jamie?!

He likely punished her by sticking her in the mental health facility...Yet all along we've been told by whoever left the voicemail for Britney's Gram that Jamie shut down Domination because she refused to take her meds. (It's six of one, a half dozen of the other...but still.)

I remember rumors back in late 2018 that Britney was missing rehearsals for Domination, and rumors by August 2018 that she was refusing to take medications. Of course it was all speculation, but when **** hit the fan in January 2019 some of these things kinda make more sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney herself was refusing to work at that point, especially considering how she looked during the Domination announcement.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I remember rumors back in late 2018 that Britney was missing rehearsals for Domination, and rumors by August 2018 that she was refusing to take medications. Of course it was all speculation, but when **** hit the fan in January 2019 some of these things kinda make more sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney herself was refusing to work at that point, especially considering how she looked during the Domination announcement.

There was a lot going on during that period of time.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

Aug. 26, 2018 - Britney ejects a fan from a meet and greet at a London POM tour date after the fan lightly touches the back of her sweater.

Aug. 28, 2018 - Britney is accused of being uncommunicative and disrespectful to fans at a Paris date of the POM tour. Both James Spears and Lou Taylor are spotted in Paris.

Sept. 1, 2018 - The final regular show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs in Blackpool, England.

Oct. 19, 2018 - Britney announces the Domination residency in Las Vegas, but leaves the scene before speaking to the crowd.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

That's pretty interesting that every hearing is sealed, but people still have an access to court documents. I don't get it.

If documents has full transcription from hearing, and everyone has an access to them, why 'Britney' wants open it for public?

I don't think judges are searching Britney's IG to check her mental health condition. Think they might have full medical history (something you just can't find on any Twitter account). But what I understand court (lawyers, judges, doctors) is corrupted (lol) and Britney doesn't have any mental problems.

There is no proof at this moment that Britney is really on Hawaii. Oh sorry I forgot - your source is random Twitter account, and some speculation so it must be true. 

It's pretty obvious that Britney doesn't write personally captions for her socials. She (like most of the celebrities) has team for it. Thats why they hiring agents and assistants.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

I don't think judges are searching Britney's IG to check her mental health condition. Think they might have full medical history (something you just can't find on any Twitter account). But what I understand court (lawyers, judges, doctors) is corrupted (lol) and Britney doesn't have any mental problems.

It's pretty obvious that Britney doesn't write personally captions for her socials. She (like most of the celebrities) has team for it. Thats why they hiring agents and assistants.

And you really think the public perception helps nothing in this case?

27 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

If documents has full transcription from hearing, and everyone has an access to them, why 'Britney' wants open it for public?

Are you discrediting official court documents? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Knowing that this entire situation is happening because Britney is refusing to work, it suddenly makes sense that her instagram re-uses the same pictures on different dates. August . November .

I wish that could make sense, but Britney knows and is aware that her instagram is full of posts with the same top/photoshoot. So that contradicts what you are saying. If somebody is reusing the same pictures, is britney herself :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

This could confirm that Britney is aware of what is published on her instagram and what people comment on it. However, this doesn't explain why her Q&A are so disconnected from what they really ask her.

"Her instagram captions have made her seem erratic to the public." Not really, what make her seem erratic to the GP are her 1029102 videos of her dancing and spinning and the 19218 videos of her walking and posing over and over again, lol. But again, I don't think anyone is forcing her to make those videos, she's just....bored

I definitely feel like britney has some control over what's posted and what's not. But idk britney's insta will always be a mistery. 

It's a lot of circumstantial arguments but, at the end, it's just an opinion! It's a biased interpretation of some facts that wouldn't hold up anywhere beyond the fandom. Most of the times I do believe it's not Britney posting those captions, but I certainly wouldn't judge someone for believing otherwise cause I have clear in my conscious that it's just my opinion. 

Bottom line is: no one can be 100% sure of this so far. So let people believe in whatever they want. 

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
11 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Britney was always closed a private, but in the last 13 years she wasnt only private, she was silenced. We all know the 2007/8 saga been there done that but did they have to Pre record, script and supervise every interview she had? Even to talk about albums, every interview has like 10 cuts. She didnt have a “normal” interview till 2016. And the way she talked in 2016, she was so open (as much they let her). I strongly believe she wants to open all, save her legacy and explain herself, by herself. Like she did in her website pre 2008. If she wants an open case, it’s obvious she wants to talk. If she was so closed why did she chose to talk about the cship in 2016 in that glory interview they had to cut out?. And a short while after that, they scraped all the glory interviews altogether. 

Yeah it’s messed up, I’ve never known one celebrity’s interviews to be so heavily controlled. It’s sad. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Very good point tbh (the first video thing)

As user @DuranDuranmentioned on the first page, she recorded that in the facility itself. What if they told her they wouldn’t release her if she wasn’t gonna record it? I’m not saying it’s the most plausible (what you said definitely makes most sense), but the thought crossed my mind as soon as I read your comment

As for the content point; tbh she isn’t even providing that much content. So many pics get reused. Britney has always liked dancing, maybe none of those videos were ever meant to see the light of day? Or at least in a different form than they’re currently being shared, with the erratic captions etc.

Yea especially all those months we had screenshots of an iPhone's camera roll, and 'this was posted today captions'! Like IDK if she was really desperate to prove the content was current I feel there are more convincing ways to do it. Nor would she have to prove it if, the posts were current and actually posted by her. Like videos or IDK. I can't explain the amount of dancing videos that exist, but those within themselves don't justify the conservatorship, and like why post such long accusatory detailed captions to random videos of her dancing?

The captions get more desperate as the movement gains traction, and that obviously isn't a coincidence. I don't buy that her Instagram is run by her or has her best interest at heart.

Well, from what I’ve learned, and I haven’t learned much other than the basics is she can’t talk about it. At least not till the court hearing. Even if she gets to court she can only answer when asked or if she’s suing them for something. If she’s testifying then it’s all about asking the right questions in court. She really can’t say something detrimental if she’s already in a tough spot. 

her celebrity makes this a fragile case. Everything will be looked at and scrutinized by everyone and the judge. If it’s fair that’s between the judge and god (or whoever you believe in respectively).  All we can do is support her decision to be patient and surgically remove the cancer of her conservatorship. 

im sure there’s a lot of dirt on her end. 

I love the speculation, and your hard work digging up all of this information for us for free. We didn’t even have to ask for it. I appreciate you.

i would love you to continue this series of her aging from circus to FF. Ty 

ps. Ty again lol 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TomasBR said:

It's a lot of circumstantial arguments but, at the end, it's just an opinion! It's a biased interpretation of some facts that wouldn't hold up anywhere beyond the fandom. Most of the times I do believe it's not Britney posting those captions, but I certainly wouldn't judge someone for believing otherwise cause I have clear in my conscious that it's just my opinion. 

Bottom line is: no one can be 100% sure of this so far. So let people believe in whatever they want. 

I don’t think Britney never saying any of the stuff on video is circumstantial at all.

(Sam Lufti emails)

10 hours ago, Oxic said:

I wish that could make sense, but Britney knows and is aware that her instagram is full of posts with the same top/photoshoot. So that contradicts what you are saying. If somebody is reusing the same pictures, is britney herself :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

This could confirm that Britney is aware of what is published on her instagram and what people comment on it. However, this doesn't explain why her Q&A are so disconnected from what they really ask her.

"Her instagram captions have made her seem erratic to the public." Not really, what make her seem erratic to the GP are her 1029102 videos of her dancing and spinning and the 19218 videos of her walking and posing over and over again, lol. But again, I don't think anyone is forcing her to make those videos, she's just....bored

I definitely feel like britney has some control over what's posted and what's not. But idk britney's insta will always be a mistery. 

She said not a month old. The pics I linked were 3 months apart and very clearly the same photoshoot because of the hair, hair piece, the clothes and the lighting. So either she doesn’t know, or she’s being tongue in cheek

Britney definitely has to provide them with content. But the way they post it obviously influences things too. I’ve come across several editing errors on her instagram videos (glitches, cuts, etc). No professional would let this slide and it’s obvious Cassie / whoever doesn’t have Britney’s best interest at heart