Does Britney write her own instagram captions? Here's why she doesn't

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is targeted towards people that aren't that well informed about the situation (*cough reddit) and I was originally gonna post it in r/popheads but they don't allow it since it's seen as sp

Amen   If Britney could speak - she would. Given that she wants the case to be open to the public pretty much says it all. She wants us to see the truth. She’s not this crazy, disturbed woman o

It isn’t conspiracy theories: the facts are 1) conservatorship, 2) no rights to phone, internet, car, or people. Sam snatched her the phone away before she went live. Her son was silenced. Messages to

• Twitter Team

Very well written! The way the captions were written on Britney's posts definitely changed after the April 24 2019 post. I don't think Britney would use that many emojis or write exclamation marks with a space after a sentence. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

Very well written! The way the captions were written on Britney's posts definitely changed after the April 24 2019 post. I don't think Britney would use that many emojis or write exclamation marks with a space after a sentence. 

Thanks! Hyperlinking everything up and finding the candids took longer than expected, so when I eventually tried posting it to r/popheads it was demoralizing to see that I couldn't

It's awful that very specific information like this isn't really noticed by anyone but us, and even worse, when I try to tackle these topics to the GP, be it online or in real life, I'm told that "We should respect Britney's privacy". The thought is nice, but it's such a cop out from a heavy topic. Britney's case deserves recognition for how inhumane it's been.

• Like 8
  • Twitter Team
3 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Thanks! Hyperlinking everything up and finding the candids took longer than expected, so when I eventually tried posting it to r/popheads it was demoralizing to see that I couldn't

It's awful that very specific information like this isn't really noticed by anyone but us, and even worse, when I try to tackle these topics to the GP, be it online or in real life, I'm told that "We should respect Britney's privacy". The thought is nice, but it's such a cop out from a heavy topic. Britney's case deserves recognition for how inhumane it's been.

Exactly, obviously Britney's entitled to a private life but the GP need to be aware of the alleged exploitation and abuse that's happening with the c-ship! 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Isla said:

Exactly, obviously Britney's entitled to a private life but the GP need to be aware of the alleged exploitation and abuse that's happening with the c-ship! 

Britney was always closed a private, but in the last 13 years she wasnt only private, she was silenced. We all know the 2007/8 saga been there done that but did they have to Pre record, script and supervise every interview she had? Even to talk about albums, every interview has like 10 cuts. She didnt have a “normal” interview till 2016. And the way she talked in 2016, she was so open (as much they let her). I strongly believe she wants to open all, save her legacy and explain herself, by herself. Like she did in her website pre 2008. If she wants an open case, it’s obvious she wants to talk. If she was so closed why did she chose to talk about the cship in 2016 in that glory interview they had to cut out?. And a short while after that, they scraped all the glory interviews altogether. 

• Like 4

At this point i am just waiting for 23rd june. I am tired of all that drama surrounding her and her socials. It is obvious smth is not right. Why would her team ppl say that is her  if it is her-she simply could go live and tell it is her and talk but she is not. Instead they post hundred of words with ... and emojis or the dates just to clarify that it is her. I mean we all should admit this circus gone too far. And i agree 100% Britney is in hawaii she wouldn't even bother to know about that doc while vacationing away  from all this vultures.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Thank you for this! 

I was taken aback by the sudden change of heart re: her captions and posts on here. 

We are now 2 years into the #FreeBritney movement and there are TONS of threads on Twitter exposing who really runs/owns her social media.

Her team seem to use her social media to control the narrative. Headlines today are now reporting how “upset” Britney is about the documentaries, and now some people are feeling unsure on how to proceed. 

Britney might like her privacy, and I don’t doubt she doesn’t love having her toughest moments shown over & over again, but remember she is smart and keen on her freedom!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Why would her team be showing her death threats to them if she was just released from a mental health facility?

Even worse, they forced her to record 'all is well' video while she was still in a mental health facility and had not yet been released( 

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Even worse, they forced her to record 'all is well' video while she was still in a mental health facility and had not yet been released( 

This is in the post haha

edit: wait I misread what you said. I remember reading that back then but I completely forgot. That's so sick god. It's already obviously horrid without, but this just adds another layer of disgusting

• Like 1

iconic topic

harry potter applause GIF

Spoiler

It's funny to me how opinions on her insta captions have changed around here after two years of exposing the truth to the best of eveyone's abilities... and the fact that these changes are being pushed by 20 post and 3 reputation members is even funnier to me tbh y'all are being played :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

This thread is targeted towards people that aren't that well informed about the situation (*cough reddit) and I was originally gonna post it in r/popheads but they don't allow it since it's seen as speculation, unfortunately. I thought it would benefit y'all too though, as a reminder and as a nice compilation that goes a bit further than "That's not how she used to write!" and "Because it doesn't benefit her!"

Let's first start with what ignited the movement.

Late 2018, Britney is working on a new residency / tour: The Domination tour. :

November 2018: Britney Spears' father Jamie is hospitalized due to a rupture.

January, 4, 2019: "Britney" publicly announces the postponement of the Domination tour, as her father is now recovering and actually doing better. This leaves fans puzzled.

January, 12, 2019: "Britney" shares a post for BOMT's anniversary . Britney has not been spotted in public since january 6th

January 2019 - April 2019: Britney is missing from the public eye, and Jamie Spears was seen out-and-about at Jamie Lynne's daughter's birthday party. However, the pictures on which Jamie Spears was seen have now been deleted and scrubbed from the internet.

April, 3, 2019: "Britney" shares a post about mind, body, and soul.

• Around this time media outlets started reporting Britney was in a mental health faciltiy. Britney had been MIA for a while now, and fans had been starting to get worried. This was clearly done to shut her fans up.

April, 21, 2019: Britney is for the first time spotted again in public. Britney looks distraught and, quite honestly, completely out of it . It's very obvious that she's medicated in these pictures. While fans were concerned while she was missing, it was these candids that set the free Britney movement in action.

April, 24, 2019: Britney shares a recorded instagram post . This marks the first post of the incredibly long caption-saga that she's currently in. What's interesting is that the caption goes in further details than the video does. What is the point of having a video where she explains the situation, when the caption does it more extensively?

• The caption first mentions death threats to her team. Why would her team be showing her death threats to them if she was just released from a mental health facility?
  • The caption talks about fake emails crafted by Sam Lufti yet mentions none of that in the actual video. There's a clear disconnected between what she was told to record and what they're using her recording for.

If Britney wanted to spend time with her dad, why did she spend months in a mental health facility? And why would Britney cancel her entire tour when her dad is fine, at a birthday party? It simply didn't add up, and it made a lot of her fans look back analytically at the past decade and they realized it never added up.

(I can make posts about what else doesn't add up if people are really interested. For example, there's a reasons as to why she aged like a truck in 2010 . She went from Circusney to Femme Fataleney in just one year)

Anyway, the above revelation meant that Britney's instagram and the news that was being reported about her was showing clear signs of media manipulation from her team. The reason she stopped the domination tour wasn't because of her father, it's because she was refusing to work period.

Knowing that this entire situation is happening because Britney is refusing to work, it suddenly makes sense that her instagram re-uses the same pictures on different dates. August . November .

Her captions have worked against her favor, and it's what makes it so hard to believe they're made by her.

• Her instagram captions have said that she finds things hard to remember, probably to support her " dementia ". (That's right, to be put into a conservatorship, they falsified her medical records)
  • Her instagram captions have made her seem erratic to the public. Prior to this being worldwide news, her comment section was full of people calling her crazy. And prior to Britney refusing to work, her captions were never this long, full of emojis or so all over the place.

I think all of the posts reasoning against the movement and in favor of her team have been manipulated in some way. There's simply too much at stake here for Jamie Spears and co to not be doing this, and they've shown to go to that length. TMZ is known to be fed stories by them, as they'll provide false information clearly in favor of team Jamie. They've also threatened law suits against fans for speculating public knowledge, the public knowledge being that people involved in the conservatorship are showing signs of money laundering, allegedly. Britney's net-worth is absurdly low for a star of her caliber, allegedly, and threatened law suits only make it more and more clear why that is.

Anyway, knowing team Jamie will use blatant media manipulation and will threaten to sue for sharing public facts, there's no doubt in my mind that they would change the instagram captions of someone they own all the human rights of. Britney is never actually captured on video saying any of the things that are written in her instagram captions about the entire situation.

What's funniest about the latest instagram post is the following: She's in Hawaii , having a good time. Since she's currently in hawaii, why doesn't she post a picture of her in Hawaii? Why would she even be bothered by a documentary to the point of writing that long caption? Do you seriously think anyone is in Hawaii, on the beach, writing out a caption like that?

Actual court documents prove that Britney Spears wants her case to be public.

Actual court documents prove that her father, Jamie Spears, wants her case to be private.

If you aren't properly familiar with Britney's conservatorship and how she got into it, this twitter thread perfectly sums it up within 20 tweets and provides a source for all of the statements.

thank you - and of course she doesn't, anyone with a brain can see it. all of her life is restricted, interviews, appearances, involuntary check-ins at "health" facilities... oh but instagram? the platform that directly connects her with 30MM people? yeah thats all her and fully unrestricted...

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

thank you - and of course she doesn't, anyone with a brain can see it. all of her life is restricted, interviews, appearances, involuntary check-ins at "health" facilities... oh but instagram? the platform that directly connects her with 30MM people? yeah thats all her and fully unrestricted...

Lmaoo legit though. I wonder if these people have ever tried solving something like a simple sudoku? :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

iconic topic

harry potter applause GIF

Hide contents

It's funny to me how opinions on her insta captions have changed around here after two years of exposing the truth to the best of eveyone's abilities... and the fact that these changes are being pushed by 20 post and 3 reputation members is even funnier to me tbh y'all are being played :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

thenks babes

Ppl have foggy memories idek what to say at this point :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

It isn’t conspiracy theories: the facts are 1) conservatorship, 2) no rights to phone, internet, car, or people. Sam snatched her the phone away before she went live. Her son was silenced. Messages to public are filtered as they are with the court.  She has had no voice for more than a decade. This is her reality.  It would make zero sense for her team to allow her to trash them. They have controlled her and her money for years.  I don’t understand why you’d suddenly imagine she has rights. 

thank you.