Little Mix's Leigh-Anne announces she is pregnant

• Super Mods
22 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Wow she looks gorgeous! Congratulations to them! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
Seems like they are still 4 in the group for now :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

22 hours ago, bmakrides said:

Happy for her! I hope they will pull a Saturdays and keep giving us jams even after the baby. 

Low key waiting to see if Jesy sends any love her way publicly or not. I know they can always do things privately but still makes you wonder...

22 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Question... so does Jesy not acknowledge any of them anymore? If so ... I wonder if there were any beef between them?

21 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She definitely looks happy so yay for her but I thought they were focused on LM as a trio now... This kinda blows that out the window.

UPDATE: FAKE 

E0jQWcjWQAk0tRs?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 6

Stream BOYZ ♫

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

So Jesy hasn't publicly congratulated Leigh-Anne, lets hope she did privately!

Ok I could be reaching but given the obsession she has over body image and weight, it could have been difficult for her to react positively to a beautiful picture of a bare belly.

I know she should be happy for Leigh-Anne and not look at the image itself, but still... this girl has body and self-confidence issues guys.

I can imagine her seeing the pic and thinking "I'll never be this flawless". Love Jesy, but she's so fragile atm... give her time guys.

Also, I think they communicate privately - that's obvious.

• Love 1
  • Like 1