I haven't heard BJ in YEARS but I'm playing it rn and it's actually not that bad! 

when im with chu, im chilling im chilling im chill :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing::duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing::duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

why has this album been so unfairly treated by fans?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't heard BJ in YEARS but I'm playing it rn and it's actually not that bad!  when im with chu, im chilling im chilling im chill  why has this album been so unfairly treated by fans?

I mean it's not a bad album and it has a certain vibe to it, that I like, I think it was just a matter of bad production and her not singing it lol I still like a lot of the songs, I think it's f

It’s the only Britney album I can’t listen to in full. It’s not treated unfairly IMO. She didn’t even sing on half of it lol 

I mean it's not a bad album and it has a certain vibe to it, that I like, I think it was just a matter of bad production and her not singing it lol

I still like a lot of the songs, I think it's fun to listen to, it's definitely a 'trip' into some cringe, some fun, and it's funny

I dont think its all bad either however I can see why fans dont like it

cause 95% of the vocals are not hers and also the music was just generic and SO 2013!

However I do love Til Its Gone and Brightest Morning Star

• Twitter Team

I don’t think it’s that bad, it still has some decent songs. But it’s far from Britney’s best album. 

The Myah Marie controversy is why most fans  hate the album. I mean it’s sad as there’s some parts in songs that don’t sound like Britney at all. 

• Like 1

Come back to this thread tomorrow and let me know if you still think the same. Heck, listen to Body Ache three times in a row and tell me you don't already wanna throw up from it lol

• Haha 1

Had she actually sang every song I’d have liked it a whole lot more. Songs like Alien, Passenger, Til It’s Gone, Hold on Tight were decent songs but the whole Myah fiasco just tainted everything.

Songs like Tik Tik Boom are not Britney songs. They were literally just thrown together to fill an album.