Please delete this I was being an idiot.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE DELETE THIS

But u don't know when she unfollowed her, u are asumming it was recently   PS: She does follow her I just checked   

The title of this thread is me looking at the pics my friends post of me when I’m drunk 

Guys she probably didn't write it but it feels like her or at least she approved it?

I mean, it's no hard to imagine that she's tired or sick of people reminding her bad times from YEARS.

She's so over that... one example: she danced to Justin Timberlake songs recently + said in the Glory era she would even record a duet with him!

It's totally fine that she doesn't want a hundred of documentaries about her low points.

I mean, it's important to have it out there but they're not really accurate or pointing hard on the conservatorship... they just highlight the bad times she went thru in the past, and she doesn't like people feeling sorry for her!

Her life is not that miserable like fans are obsessive with!

And it's a lot of men telling people how she feels and stuff... I just can't wait for her to speak up in court or something to silence people and some fans, bc there's fans with huge egos bc of this ****.

She needs to tell her story asap, thru netflix or whatever or her court appearance!