Get ready for 'Spice World' 2: Spice Girls reportedly shooting a sequel

everyone talk about Victoria, but the one I can't imagine is Geri. I mean, I don't doubt she would be part of it, but she's changed so much from her 90's / early 00's persona.

606d7ef99273e1b9036f5bf6a1ff2db0.jpg

0_Spice-Girls-reunion-tour.jpg

It's not that I don't like her newer, more mature and sweeter self, but it's almost as if that member of the band was also missing. 

8ce4f8fa0c39fd50c05a1a4f4c482db3.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000003350086-e1557604285889.

So even if it was for the movie, I just don't see her going to that character again. 

• Like 2

I'm taking this story with a huge grain of salt, however if real 8 year old me and her spice girl dolls would be very happy.

On an unrelated note, does anybody else here like the Josie and the *****cats movie? I dragged my parents to see it as a kid and even got the soundtrack. My god did that movie have it's moments of hilarity. A true cult classic in the vein of Spice World.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

everyone talk about Victoria, but the one I can't imagine is Geri. I mean, I don't doubt she would be part of it, but she's changed so much from her 90's / early 00's persona.

606d7ef99273e1b9036f5bf6a1ff2db0.jpg

0_Spice-Girls-reunion-tour.jpg

It's not that I don't like her newer, more mature and sweeter self, but it's almost as if that member of the band was also missing. 

8ce4f8fa0c39fd50c05a1a4f4c482db3.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000003350086-e1557604285889.

So even if it was for the movie, I just don't see her going to that character again. 

I think Geri's new role is the Mum of the Spice Girls, Mel C is the trendy one, Emma is the socialite, Posh is the feisty rich one and Mel B is the hot mess friend. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

As much as I would like a sequel, I'd rather it not happen cause:

1. I want Victoria to be in it, it wont be the same without her

2. I think the Spice World movie is better on its own without a sequel

3. Would people actually watch it in theaters? 

I mean the last one came out 24 YEARS ago and 

their fans are mostly late 20s-40s.

kids and teens nowadays dont even know who they are.

Sadly I have a feeling it will flop and not be the same.

Sometimes movies DONT need a sequel

and should be left alone

but thats just my opinion

Victoria laughed at this on her IG stories 😄

The girls are up to something as they still have a active social media team. The 2019 UK stadium tour was really succesful so they might continue on that. A cartoon movie was planned in 2019 but there's not been any other info on that.

14 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I must confess.. I’ve never seen this movie.. is it any good? I’ve heard it’s very gay, cheesy and kinda bad..  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's good if you're a fan, oddly a lot of the fictional stuff did indeed. 

Pregnancy boom, the group split up. 

I mean several articles pointed out how this movie foreshadowed the untimely demise of the group, simply by being overworked. 

I think that's why it came crashing down fast. The girls was begging for time off, but the industry at that time didn't allow it. 

Even Melanie C stated kids have it better if they wanna cancel a tour cos of mental health they can, back then you couldn't as the excuse was that's a lot of money lost. 

The industry back then only cared about money, not the human being aspect behind the celebrity.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block