Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Do u guys believe she wrote the caption? I’m sceptical  for sure  

Again I’ll believe her when SHE says it with her mouth. 

What a mess. Sometimes I wish I were a fan of Xtina instead. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lady-Princess said:

Even when she films herself, people are yelling she's getting forced to say stuff... 
People who have just decided to believe she has no access to her Instagram won't change their mind no matter what proof you provide... 

100x this. She says she's okay, and then people like the lady in the doc say "who knows is she doesn't have a gun pointed at her??"  Some people on this board oughta look up Occam's razor

• Like 2

I know Cassie probably wrote that but I think Britney approved it?

I mean, she probably feels the same... too many docs focusing on her mistakes of years ago!

I want a doc that focus on how she evolved and grow as a person during this 13 years of conservatorship, and this is HER growth and effort and not because of the conservatorship, it justifies that she doesn't need it anymore, bc she learned from her mistakes, she's wise and older now, she wouldn't do mistakes or be involved with strangers in LA. 

Ans she could totally be against those docs but want no conservatorship too!

She doesn't want to be put in a pity or bad light, haven't you guys seen For The Record? she said that!

She's focused on being happy and in the future... she can't wait to this circus be over!

1 minute ago, IndieBritFan said:

It’s crazy the level of control they have over Britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: they can lie like these in her account and pretend to be her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: it’s insane 

Not even considering she might have a different point of view than the FreeBritney movement ? 
She has never requested for the conservatorship to be over. She has requested for her father to be out... That's not the same. 
Maybe she getting used to it... 

People need to learn how to think against their own believes to explore the different possible points of view. 

• Like 3

It doesn't matter if she wrote or not, if she speaks to Billy or not. The media always takes whatever is posted on her social media as gospel.

I just read an article from the BBC documentary, and they cited her crying for weeks over Framing Britney Spears and other things from captions of other posts. This is basically the confirmation the media needed to stop giving attention to Billy B. They don't stop and question when another artist post something on their social media accounts, they just take it as the most official truth, and Britney is no exception.

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

15 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Nobody is even considering she might be writing this herself ? That she might actually want nobody to judge her ? 
People keep commenting her life all the time. And the most extremist/integrist members of the FreeBritney movement (not all members of course) are just doing the same : trying to think for her, trying to act for her.

Supporting is sometimes being here when people ask for help, and sometimes stay quiet when they just don't want you to get involved in their personal stuff. 

Medias and activists need to stop getting intrusive in her life. 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

3 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

If Jamie is willing to pay his Lawyers via the estate to go on national TV to defend him and the conservatorship….. you best believe he’s going to use her account with 30 mil insta followers to do some free PR spin…… conveniently timed with the dementia story picking up steam. . This whole post reminds me of the  Colongate post…. Which we know wasn’t written by her. Why believe this now? 

Why is it so hard to believe that Britney might actually want privacy instead of her whole situation to be on all medias ? Why ?

• Like 1

I can understand why she might not want to have things remembered. In the Oprah interview, Meghan talked about how traumatizing it is for her to look at pics of the day she was contemplating suicide. We know the story, but we dont really know the emotions that Britney was going through when everything was going on. It can be hard for her to remember

3 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Not even considering she might have a different point of view than the FreeBritney movement ? 
She has never requested for the conservatorship to be over. She has requested for her father to be out... That's not the same. 
Maybe she getting used to it... 

People need to learn how to think against their own believes to explore the different possible points of view. 

She already said that she supports the movement, for me there’s no way that Britney is against the documentaries… 

but time will tell 

1 minute ago, IndieBritFan said:

She already said that she supports the movement, for me there’s no way that Britney is against the documentaries… 

but time will tell 

her  court appointed lawyer said she approves the informed support of her fans, about the court documents.

At any moment she, or her lawyer said they approve the documentaries being done left and right about her past. 

I mean, I'm not saying she wrote the caption or not, but if we're gonna discuss the possibilities, let's state the facts as they are 

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean