Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

I find it funny how some ppl are so completely 100% convinced that she's not writing these captions to the point that they cant even acknowledge the fact that MAYBE it actually is how she feels. You can bring up legal documents about her not controlling the account or writing styles all you want, but that doesn't prove anything definitively. This could very well be exactly what she's feeling, and if it is, its so wrong to not acknowledge it on the basis of it being too hurtful for you to accept as an FB supporter. Of course there's no way of knowing, but the automatic assumptions that its not her without any consideration for the fact that it could possibly be genuine is ridiculous.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

There's a reason she hasn't gone on live. She's not allowed.

She could end everybody if she was allowed to go on live and they know it.

Yeah exactly. Confused why so many people are saying in this thread ‘why can’t she just make a video saying this??’ Trust me, we ALL want that but team c-ship would never allow that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Persona said:

it baffles me that all it takes are a few comments written in Britney's name by a social media manager hired by Jamie who also owns all of her social media accounts under the baby one more time trademark to make people believe they don't have to fight for Britney's human rights anymore. Some people are just that fickle it seems. Personally, I don't get the overblown shocked reaction to this post. Have your opinions on how this battle should proceed or end, but don't stop fighting just because TMZ and Cassie told you to. There's no room for doubt or guessing when it comes to human rights.

I don't know which comments specifically you're talking about, but if true, those reactions really would be ridiculous.

Even if this post was written by her, or if people believed she wrote it, at any moment she or "she" is discrediting the freebritney movement. All the post is criticizing is the nature of the documentaries (from a point of view of someone that just took them in the worst way possible), which in itself isn't that bad, and actually would make sense in the hypothetical case that Britney wrote it, without even watching it, and just based on what online reports are saying. 

Half the comments in here are like "yeah, I don't believe she's talking to Billy either, but the post is still false". So if the Instagram caption denying Billy is against the freebritney movement, aren't all these people commenting this, denying the movement too by not believing in him?  (Of course, the answer is no)

What I mean is that, someone believing they need to stop fighting for her rights just because of a post like this, is as ridiculous as someone getting angry at the thought of Britney, Cassie, Jamie or whoever else, writing this, when it's really not denying the movement or telling us to stop or anything. Even if she came up on record, people would still doubt her, they would say her voice sounds shaky, that she's reading a cue card, that she's being pressured to do it, etc. As raw as it sounds, we've never really cared about what Britney thinks or says, even the court documents say the conservatorship is voluntary, and didn't change anything for the movement, because most of us agree that even if Britney was ok with it at this point, it still doesn't make it ok, and the conservatorship needs to end. It shouldn't have happened at all. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know which comments specifically you're talking about, but if true, those reactions really would be ridiculous.

Even if this post was written by her, or if people believed she wrote it, at any moment she or "she" is discrediting the freebritney movement. All the post is criticizing is the nature of the documentaries (from a point of view of someone that just took them in the worst way possible), which in itself isn't that bad, and actually would make sense in the hypothetical case that Britney wrote it, without even watching it, and just based on what online reports are saying. 

Half the comments in here are like "yeah, I don't believe she's talking to Billy either, but the post is still false". So if the Instagram caption denying Billy is against the freebritney movement, aren't all these people commenting this, denying the movement too by not believing in him?  (Of course, the answer is no)

What I mean is that, someone believing they need to stop fighting for her rights just because of a post like this, is as ridiculous as someone getting angry at the thought of Britney, Cassie, Jamie or whoever else, writing this, when it's really not denying the movement or telling us to stop or anything. Even if she came up on record, people would still doubt her, they would say her voice sounds shaky, that she's reading a cue card, that she's being pressured to do it, etc. As raw as it sounds, we've never really cared about what Britney thinks or says, even the court documents say the conservatorship is voluntary, and didn't change anything for the movement, because most of us agree that even if Britney was ok with it at this point, it still doesn't make it ok, and the conservatorship needs to end. It shouldn't have happened at all. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

No I agree. I’ve just seen a lot of over the top reactions. More so on Twitter admittedly. Which is why I said that I don’t get why this post is creating such a dramatic reaction. It doesn’t really change anything nor does it shake the goalposts. Britney has every right to criticize documentaries or anything else that’s about her made by third party people. I don’t agree with people criticizing HER because she “doesn’t get what it’s trying to achieve” or whatever. Just overall, some reactions are just way too dramatic.

I don’t think this is her, but I also don’t think she cares much about the documentaries if they don’t change anything in her situation. Like none of these documentaries mean anything in a court of law . 

Like that one person said tho, Britney lost her freedom when she wasn’t allowed to seek counsel. 

It’s a sad situation, but these documentaries although exposing her reality to the public, haven’t proven to really change anything jn her life expect people to talk more about her and trap her in their own vision of what they think she is . 

Britney has always been owned. By the industry, her fans and her dad. Has she ever been free? Britney could never just walk outside ... she got hounded . Celebrities all kind of live secluded ... Britney probably does a lot more fun stuff, that we, thanks to the pappz not knowing, have no idea about. 

britney now IMO would be happier than Britney in 2002. but who knows. 

She worked everyday in her prime, was harassed and ridiculed. Told what to say what to wear who to be. Atleast now she doesn’t really have to work. 

I think this is all about wanting a baby with Sam and the meltdowns that will come when she says this on the 23rd will be epic. I can totally see her saying, like I want a baby, my dad won’t let me, people are making documentaries about me. Just let me have my baby so I can set the record straight that the conservator ship is fine. 

5 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah exactly. Confused why so many people are saying in this thread ‘why can’t she just make a video saying this??’ Trust me, we ALL want that but team c-ship would never allow that.

if she feels the way this post says about documentaries believe me they would allow that and even hire joseph kahn to direct the video with such statement i mean it could save their ***** tbh 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

I dont like how the title of this insinuates that it wasnt cassie petrey posting....

Me neither, since the moment we found out they used their instagram to lie about the cancellation of domination and hide the fact that she was put into a medical facility against her will we should be saying “britneys instagram says” on threads 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

There's a reason she hasn't gone on live. She's not allowed.

She could end everybody if she was allowed to go on live and they know it.

Exactly, we live in a world now where drag race stars are freely going live and sharing how ****ed up their contracts were

7 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This posts really makes question the time & energy I put into this movement, but then I start thinking is this what team-con are wanting me to feel :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Honestly at this point team con is Satan

Britney is the Fruit 

And the fans/gp were Adam being fed very Dramatized intriguing post that keep us wanting more and fooled

I mean her ig followers have gone up!

everyone is living for crazy Britney, rather we’re on the good side or bad 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, s&m said:

My question is: Why wasn’t Billy served  with a Cease and Desist? 

I think because if the case goes to court, team Con will be forced to prove that he is not talking to Brit, and this might not be beneficial to them in the sense that Billy will have the right to demand for Britney to testify on this matter... And they avoid this type of scenario as much as possible, as previous cases show. Cuz it once again may highlight flaws in their fraud.

Didn’t Courtney Love go into detail about how her own social media accounts had been co-opted by her team, posting all kinds of  $h!t as if it were her words. 

In general, I don’t necessarily believe Billy B, and think he is likely being catfished by somebody who is definitely going to Hell haha. I don’t think Billy is delusional and making stuff up...I think he’s honestly convinced he’s been talking to Britney and doing the right thing. I pity him because I believe somebody is preying on his own vulnerability. 

However, I also really have a hard time believing Britney wrote the captions about Sam Lutfi, Billy B, etc. particularly because of how intrinsically PR damage-control they are, and the repeated fact that these juicy captions are always paired with the most unrelated videos. The cognitive disconnect between what’s in the post and what’s in the caption is always just too extreme. 
Besides, we’ve seen firsthand how Britney will post a video & caption addressing her annoyance with paparazzi portrayals of her when she wants to speak out.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ronron said:

if she feels the way this post says about documentaries believe me they would allow that and even hire joseph kahn to direct the video with such statement i mean it could save their ***** tbh 

Well if she made a video speaking out against the docs then yes, they would allow that. But what most fans really want is Britney to speak out against the c-ship in a video/interview. Last time she tried to do that she was censored!