Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

I might actually take a break from FreeBritney.

This is beyond disrespected. And i dontbeven think she realises in what kind of ****ed up situation she really is.

I girmly believe she us being advised by Sam Ingham to ho after fans and GP that supports her.

I’m thinking the same. I love Britney. Been a huge fan for years. But I can’t anymore. Not until she speaks out live. No Cue Cards or what the **** ever she looks at.

No one can be silenced like to the extreme the way that Team Con makes us believe she us. There are ways she can be heard. But won’t speak up in video. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Do u guys believe she wrote the caption? I’m sceptical  for sure  

Again I’ll believe her when SHE says it with her mouth. 

What a mess. Sometimes I wish I were a fan of Xtina instead. 

Posted Images

To me this is her way of saying leave me and my past alone. I think we all are trying to help in our own way but we still really know nothing about what’s going on behind closed doors. It makes me second guess supporting the whole FreeBritney movement, because maybe she is really happy right now and at peace. She obviously doesn’t like all the documentaries dreading up her past and putting her in a light like she is a victim. From now on I’m leaving this situation alone and letting Britney deal with it in her own way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I want to meet this expert troll :fran_frog_meme_green: I don't know why he thinks that really proof of anything though . I can screen cap a convo and say it's Britney Spears 

I think the one who is really trolling everybody is Britney herself. Like you can make a video of yourself making a sandwich or dancing but not a video of you saying the words you wrote in the caption? That’s all everybody is asking for and she know it but chooses to ignore it. That’s why all these documentaries are coming out Britney because we don’t know what’s going on!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, dustinray1987 said:

I think the one who is really trolling everybody is Britney herself. Like you can make a video of yourself making a sandwich or dancing but not a video of you saying the words you wrote in the caption? That’s all everybody is asking for and she know it but chooses to ignore it. That’s why all these documentaries are coming out Britney because we don’t know what’s going on!

This whole situation is a mess but I can't look away :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or something. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years as it’s a disease that eats away at the brain from old age. I’ve seen both my grandparents have it.  How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

Sorry that it's affected you personally, but...

It was revealed earlier this year by Streissand (I believe) that Britney's situation was unique and there were no documents that could be filed to grant Jamie control in the matter of a few days, so they opted for the "dementia form" just to get access to Britney through the court. Moreover, if you look at the form, it doesn't say "dementia" but "dementia-related illnesses" or sth like that which covers quite an extensive list of illnesses, including depression, by the way. That's how the judge put Britney in a contemporary conservatorship in such a short time. Jamie and his lawyers knew what documents to file to do it ASAP. Also, don't forget about that medical record that says sth about Britney's mental health which was also used as proof in court. Its legitimacy is another story but whatever's on it may well support the "dementia-related illnesses" form Jamie & Co. filed.

I think that's what the person you quoted was trying to say.

Spoiler

Allegedly, of course :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, David Rose said:

It honestly kills me that Britney is missing the point of these documentaries. She has every right to feel the way she does and feel a certain way about the rehashing of negative stuff thats happened, but ultimately these pieces are trying to bring public awareness to her situation so that she could be a free woman, or at the very least gain certain freedoms within the confines of her reality. The fact that she cant see that or appreciate that makes me really sad.

My thoughts exactly 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I just realised she had to "watch" this illegally.

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

23 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Ok the fact that she is in Hawaii,, and her team keep posting those stupid videos of her dancing and spinning, makes the caption even more unreal.... 

EXACTLY!!!!!

I stated these things earlier, but people still believe she wrote the IG post. Too many things don't add up, but the biggest one is how she was able to "watch" the documentary if it isn't even out in the US. I doubt Britney is going out of her way to use a VPN to watch this, while on vacation in Hawaii. LMAO. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

EXACTLY!!!!!

I stated these things earlier, but people still believe she wrote the IG post. Too many things don't add up, but the biggest one is how she was able to "watch" the documentary if it isn't even out in the US. I doubt Britney is going out of her way to use a VPN to watch this, while on vacation in Hawaii. LMAO. 

not saying it was her, but at any moment it's stated she watched the documentary

there's been numerous reports about it online, before and after the documentary premiered, hypothetically, she could've written that without necessarily watching the documentary. In fact, it would make more sense if that caption came from someone who actually didn't watch the documentary. 

Besides, it's on Britney-Online, no need of VPN lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean