Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

21 hours ago, Samsung44 said:

Remember that Jamie recently stated that he’s extensively working to remedy the damage done by the Free Britney movement.

This is what he was talking about. 

THANKS 🙏 it’s all Jamie’s plan and people still fall for it...defo not Britney 😂

• Like 7
21 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or something. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years as it’s a disease that eats away at the brain from old age. I’ve seen both my grandparents have it.  How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

Sorry that it's affected you personally, but...

It was revealed earlier this year by Streissand (I believe) that Britney's situation was unique and there were no documents that could be filed to grant Jamie control in the matter of a few days, so they opted for the "dementia form" just to get access to Britney through the court. Moreover, if you look at the form, it doesn't say "dementia" but "dementia-related illnesses" or sth like that which covers quite an extensive list of illnesses, including depression, by the way. That's how the judge put Britney in a contemporary conservatorship in such a short time. Jamie and his lawyers knew what documents to file to do it ASAP. Also, don't forget about that medical record that says sth about Britney's mental health which was also used as proof in court. Its legitimacy is another story but whatever's on it may well support the "dementia-related illnesses" form Jamie & Co. filed.

I think that's what the person you quoted was trying to say.

Spoiler

Allegedly, of course :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, David Rose said:

It honestly kills me that Britney is missing the point of these documentaries. She has every right to feel the way she does and feel a certain way about the rehashing of negative stuff thats happened, but ultimately these pieces are trying to bring public awareness to her situation so that she could be a free woman, or at the very least gain certain freedoms within the confines of her reality. The fact that she cant see that or appreciate that makes me really sad.

My thoughts exactly 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I just realised she had to "watch" this illegally.

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

23 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Ok the fact that she is in Hawaii,, and her team keep posting those stupid videos of her dancing and spinning, makes the caption even more unreal.... 

EXACTLY!!!!!

I stated these things earlier, but people still believe she wrote the IG post. Too many things don't add up, but the biggest one is how she was able to "watch" the documentary if it isn't even out in the US. I doubt Britney is going out of her way to use a VPN to watch this, while on vacation in Hawaii. LMAO. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

EXACTLY!!!!!

I stated these things earlier, but people still believe she wrote the IG post. Too many things don't add up, but the biggest one is how she was able to "watch" the documentary if it isn't even out in the US. I doubt Britney is going out of her way to use a VPN to watch this, while on vacation in Hawaii. LMAO. 

not saying it was her, but at any moment it's stated she watched the documentary

there's been numerous reports about it online, before and after the documentary premiered, hypothetically, she could've written that without necessarily watching the documentary. In fact, it would make more sense if that caption came from someone who actually didn't watch the documentary. 

Besides, it's on Britney-Online, no need of VPN lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

honestly i don't know anymore

i know for a fact she doesnt like that theyre doing documentaries about her and using the 2007 footage (who would?)

but at this point idk how she feels about free britney anymore

maybe we should just let britney go 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • What if Billy B is not talking to Britney? / he's talking to someone else
  • What if Billy IS talking to Britney, but she thinks she's talking to someone else lol
  • What if Cassie IS posting what "Britney" sends her, but she doesn't know it's not Britney, but someone else pretending to be her (really, hypothetically how is this communication supposed to happen? 'Cause even Billy has suggested this is the case)
  • What if there's someone else with access to her account besides Cassie, and Cassie thinks that's Britney? I mean, we've seen Robin herself tweeting in 2014, early Twitter posts used to be signed by Larry and Adam Leber, so of course there's more than one person with access to her accounts.
  • Why hasn't TMZ written about this? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Wtf are those theories? People over here really lost their mind:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Haha 2

It's not her posting this , it's just not her style I remember her earlier letters when she would post them on her website back in the day , she's not that kind of person, would be more typical of her to express gratitude or say something like "I appreciate all the love and support and your concern but I'm fine" I don't think it's her writing those captions ..... :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

But I think whoever wrote it was right about billy b ....

• Love 2