Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Do u guys believe she wrote the caption? I’m sceptical  for sure  

Again I’ll believe her when SHE says it with her mouth. 

What a mess. Sometimes I wish I were a fan of Xtina instead. 

Posted Images

This is SINISTER and EVIL! And what I don’t understand is IFFF her social media is controlled by her team to push a narrative then WHY aren’t her loved ones speaking out? Why is Sam not saying “this is NOT Britney!” Why isn’t Lynne ?? Like wtf???

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Zdjęcie

Literally he just has to post a screen cap of him and Britney on a FaceTime call and it would put all the speculation to rest. His problem is that he hasn’t actually provided legit receipts but for some reason  he thinks he does with each of his posts . In addition, his captions are starting to sound like the captions britneys IG makes with the confusing txt and emojis .  It’s just weird to me that he’s trying to copy “her” so much. 

• Like 1

Who in the world would believe that Britney wrote this big lie? It's so funny:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:.
I've believed Billy B, and this caption of this lie just makes it more believable.

The conservatorship team is just trying to get Billy out of the way.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

Literally he just has to post a screen cap of him and Britney on a FaceTime call and it would put all the speculation to rest. His problem is that he hasn’t actually provided legit receipts but for some reason  he thinks he does with each of his posts . In addition, his captions are starting to sound like the captions britneys IG makes with the confusing txt and emojis .  It’s just weird to me that he’s trying to copy “her” so much. 

I believe Jordan asked him if he facetimed her and he got defensive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

I believe Jordan asked him if he facetimed her and he got defensive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Which is so frustrating to me because he is always so desperately trying to prove that they’re in contact with his “receipts” and “tea” 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Did you hear the words in the caption come out of her mouth? She doesn’t have internet access, the BBC doc isn’t even available in America... the fact that people can be so gullible & automatically take everything they hear as factual never fails to astonish me. “Britney has always wanted out”- Brian Spears “Britney welcomes the informed support of her fans”- Ingham

I never said anything about being gullible. I’m aware she doesn’t have internet access.

my point was it’s all so much back and forth. I can’t keep up anymore. 

Dont come for me please. I’m the least problematic person on this site. 

If he is not speaking with britney, then there is a very disturbed person impersonating her. They need to move on and really think of what they are doing. It's not funny. 

• Like 5

One thing that doesn’t make sense is she is referring to the documentary In A way that she knows what’s in it which means she’s watched it. However it seems a bit doubtful that she is on holiday and watches something like that on her vacation time. 

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Are u surprise? they were milking and drugging her for 10+ years and no one said anything

It’s seriously so disgusting.. I can’t believe this is real life

• Like 3

I've been trying to make sense of Billy's IG posts since yesterday. If this man has actual receipts, he needs to drop them now. The screen shots he is posting make zero sense and could be a convo between any two people. He's hinting about the Hawaii trip being a receipt like all of Exhale didn't figure out where Brit and Sam were days ago. His captions make even less sense than the ones we get on Brit's page. 

I have no idea what to think anymore. I wish people would just drop real proof of what they think and say. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1

But why is she only focusing on the negative aspect of the docs?, that is the thing that is kind of shady about these post, but then again, she is fine, she is going to weddings and vacations, I still wish her freedom, but I believe she is fine, and she just wants to be let alone

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Saoru said:

If he is not speaking with britney, then there is a very disturbed person impersonating her. They need to move on and really think of what they are doing. It's not funny. 

Or somebody being paid to impersonate her.

• Like 6

I can’t ******* wait until June 23rd. I don’t know what’s true or what’s not but I do agree with Billy on this.. if she can post a video of her making a sandwich then she can talk into the camera and let her voice be heard. I tried for so long not to be one of the caption doubters but enough is enough. Either comes straight from the horses mouth or it’s bull****. 

• Like 2