Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Did you hear the words in the caption come out of her mouth? She doesn’t have internet access, the BBC doc isn’t even available in America... the fact that people can be so gullible & automatically take everything they hear as factual never fails to astonish me. “Britney has always wanted out”- Brian Spears “Britney welcomes the informed support of her fans”- Ingham

I never said anything about being gullible. I’m aware she doesn’t have internet access.

my point was it’s all so much back and forth. I can’t keep up anymore. 

Dont come for me please. I’m the least problematic person on this site. 

One thing that doesn’t make sense is she is referring to the documentary In A way that she knows what’s in it which means she’s watched it. However it seems a bit doubtful that she is on holiday and watches something like that on her vacation time. 

• Like 6

I've been trying to make sense of Billy's IG posts since yesterday. If this man has actual receipts, he needs to drop them now. The screen shots he is posting make zero sense and could be a convo between any two people. He's hinting about the Hawaii trip being a receipt like all of Exhale didn't figure out where Brit and Sam were days ago. His captions make even less sense than the ones we get on Brit's page. 

I have no idea what to think anymore. I wish people would just drop real proof of what they think and say. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1

But why is she only focusing on the negative aspect of the docs?, that is the thing that is kind of shady about these post, but then again, she is fine, she is going to weddings and vacations, I still wish her freedom, but I believe she is fine, and she just wants to be let alone

• Like 1

I can’t ******* wait until June 23rd. I don’t know what’s true or what’s not but I do agree with Billy on this.. if she can post a video of her making a sandwich then she can talk into the camera and let her voice be heard. I tried for so long not to be one of the caption doubters but enough is enough. Either comes straight from the horses mouth or it’s bull****. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

I might actually take a break from FreeBritney.

This is beyond disrespected. And i dontbeven think she realises in what kind of ****ed up situation she really is.

I girmly believe she us being advised by Sam Ingham to ho after fans and GP that supports her.

I’m thinking the same. I love Britney. Been a huge fan for years. But I can’t anymore. Not until she speaks out live. No Cue Cards or what the **** ever she looks at.

No one can be silenced like to the extreme the way that Team Con makes us believe she us. There are ways she can be heard. But won’t speak up in video. 

• Like 5

To me this is her way of saying leave me and my past alone. I think we all are trying to help in our own way but we still really know nothing about what’s going on behind closed doors. It makes me second guess supporting the whole FreeBritney movement, because maybe she is really happy right now and at peace. She obviously doesn’t like all the documentaries dreading up her past and putting her in a light like she is a victim. From now on I’m leaving this situation alone and letting Britney deal with it in her own way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I want to meet this expert troll :fran_frog_meme_green: I don't know why he thinks that really proof of anything though . I can screen cap a convo and say it's Britney Spears 

I think the one who is really trolling everybody is Britney herself. Like you can make a video of yourself making a sandwich or dancing but not a video of you saying the words you wrote in the caption? That’s all everybody is asking for and she know it but chooses to ignore it. That’s why all these documentaries are coming out Britney because we don’t know what’s going on!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, dustinray1987 said:

I think the one who is really trolling everybody is Britney herself. Like you can make a video of yourself making a sandwich or dancing but not a video of you saying the words you wrote in the caption? That’s all everybody is asking for and she know it but chooses to ignore it. That’s why all these documentaries are coming out Britney because we don’t know what’s going on!

This whole situation is a mess but I can't look away :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 1