Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

U sure you quoted the right comment babe? I want you to point me where I intentionally deduced Billy is insane :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Im worried about him being fooled to believe he talks to Britney and how would he react IF that was the case. That he could feel ashamed, used, scammed, cooned or whatever. And considering he is an LGBTQ+ person with traumas (cause we all have) and emotions, that he would hurt to an extent of needing emotional suport from his loving ones. And Im only saying this cause I would damm sure need the suport.

I understand but I do think we need to have a serious look at who is getting the most backlash. The majority of people who come out in support of Britney get more flack than those who are fighting against her. Billy might have insecurities, as we all do, but he's also a long time insider of the industry who knows exactly how daunting it would and could be. He very well could be talking to Britney, for all we know, and the fact that Team Con spend more time trying to shut him says it all tbh, but ultimately, he's fighting for Britney to have freedoms and is passionate about it.

He knows how this industry works and he's seen its affects on other celebrities. 

why does everyone who comes out in support of britney have their ability to work, alongside traumas we do not know exist, questioned?  If its not Billy, its Sam Asghari, if its not Sam, its Britney's Mother. or son. or felicia or cousin. People chose to target Britney's Gram or Lisa McCarley, and question their motives, rather than standing in solidarity with people who want the same thing.

I apologise if my comment seemed sharp, but its a common theme i've noticed here in the past while. I hope I've explained why enough!

• Like 3

It honestly kills me that Britney is missing the point of these documentaries. She has every right to feel the way she does and feel a certain way about the rehashing of negative stuff thats happened, but ultimately these pieces are trying to bring public awareness to her situation so that she could be a free woman, or at the very least gain certain freedoms within the confines of her reality. The fact that she cant see that or appreciate that makes me really sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AreYouReady said:

just in general: Im getting so tired of the dementia mess. Its well known she doesnt have dementia, its not a 'secret'. also, her team isn't saying she has dementia. They are not 'framing' her as a person with dementia. This is just something that fans are blowing up, and it has to stop. It getting way out of proportion. Britney was basically too young for a conservatorship, and there wasn't a simple legit reason for it, so they filled in dementia (it was probably the closest thing that matched with Britney's problems?) 

Agreed!

It was a single box that was checked on a single form when they applied for the temporary conservatorship in February 2009.

Since October 2009, when the conservatorship was made permanent, the excuse that Team CON has used has been "susceptible to undue influence." They rode that excuse hard through TMZ. They themselves have never once used "dementia" as an excuse to justify the conservatorship.

I believe dementia keeps on being brought up because so many people are joining "the movement" who aren't long-time fans of Britney, and haven't been following the story since the beginning.

That being said...The dementia claims sound ludicrous now that they've being covered in the UK media, and make Team CON look even worse.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or something. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years as it’s a disease that eats away at the brain from old age. I’ve seen both my grandparents have it.  How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

Just to clarify this point. Dementia is not an illness. Dementia is a symptom which has many causes. Alzheimers disease is the most common. (it is a horrible disease and sorry you were affected.)

There are causes of dementia which are reversable

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352013

Dementia-like conditions that can be reversed

Some causes of dementia or dementia-like symptoms can be reversed with treatment. They include:

• Infections and immune disorders. Dementia-like symptoms can result from fever or other side effects of your body's attempt to fight off an infection. Multiple sclerosis and other conditions caused by the body's immune system attacking nerve cells also can cause dementia.
  • Metabolic problems and endocrine abnormalities. People with thyroid problems, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), too little or too much sodium or calcium, or problems absorbing vitamin B-12 can develop dementia-like symptoms or other personality changes.
  • Nutritional deficiencies. Not drinking enough liquids (dehydration); not getting enough thiamin (vitamin B-1), which is common in people with chronic alcoholism; and not getting enough vitamins B-6 and B-12 in your diet can cause dementia-like symptoms. Copper and vitamin E deficiencies also can cause dementia symptoms.
  • Medication side effects. Side effects of medications, a reaction to a medication or an interaction of several medications can cause dementia-like symptoms.
  • Subdural hematomas. Bleeding between the surface of the brain and the covering over the brain, which is common in the elderly after a fall, can cause symptoms similar to those of dementia.
  • Poisoning. Exposure to heavy metals, such as lead, and other poisons, such as pesticides, as well as recreational **** or heavy alcohol use can lead to symptoms of dementia. Symptoms might resolve with treatment.
  • Brain tumors. Rarely, dementia can result from damage caused by a brain tumor.
  • Anoxia. This condition, also called hypoxia, occurs when organ tissues aren't getting enough oxygen. Anoxia can occur due to severe sleep apneas, asthma, heart attack, carbon monoxide poisoning or other causes.
  • Normal-pressure hydrocephalus. This condition, which is caused by enlarged ventricles in the brain, can cause walking problems, urinary difficulty and memory loss.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or something. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years as it’s a disease that eats away at the brain from old age. I’ve seen both my grandparents have it.  How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

Wrong.

Dementia can be induced by **** abuse...She was being fed crushed anti-psychotic meds by Sam Lutfi in the week before her second 5150, on top of the Adderall she admitted to taking.

****-induced dementia can wear off.

I type this having just watched my mother die of Alzheimer's over Christmas...At one time she was taking the same anti-psychotics that Britney was prescribed.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, David Rose said:

It honestly kills me that Britney is missing the point of these documentaries. She has every right to feel the way she does and feel a certain way about the rehashing of negative stuff thats happened, but ultimately these pieces are trying to bring public awareness to her situation so that she could be a free woman, or at the very least gain certain freedoms within the confines of her reality. The fact that she cant see that or appreciate that makes me really sad.

I know we perceive it as helping her, but maybe there are some layers of her life we don't know because we don't have the context for it. From our perspective it looks like she obviously needs help. Maybe she doesn't view it that way? Fans can't act like they know better than her and force feed what they think is best for her, then get mad when she doesn't agree with it. We can't do that. But again, there's so much gray we just don't know. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Wow! Do u guys believe she wrote the caption? I’m sceptical  for sure  

Right? I'm so confused. One day exhalers say she doesn't write her posts and next day they react as if she is writing her own posts??? Which one is it :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, hxpnxl said:

Right? I'm so confused. One day exhalers say she doesn't write her posts and next day they react as if she is writing her own posts??? Which one is it :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

There's obviously a mix of opinions. People are aren't some monolith with one opinion :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: People can also change their minds. 

• Like 1

I honestly believe that Jamie didn’t know the true definition of dementia and probably meant a psychosis. Many people experience psychosis especially under high stress situations like being mauled by hundreds of papz and having somebody **** your food.. he’s a country bumpkin and probably said oh my baby got dementia..🙄

This is SINISTER and EVIL! And what I don’t understand is IFFF her social media is controlled by her team to push a narrative then WHY aren’t her loved ones speaking out? Why is Sam not saying “this is NOT Britney!” Why isn’t Lynne ?? Like wtf???

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Zdjęcie

Literally he just has to post a screen cap of him and Britney on a FaceTime call and it would put all the speculation to rest. His problem is that he hasn’t actually provided legit receipts but for some reason  he thinks he does with each of his posts . In addition, his captions are starting to sound like the captions britneys IG makes with the confusing txt and emojis .  It’s just weird to me that he’s trying to copy “her” so much. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

Literally he just has to post a screen cap of him and Britney on a FaceTime call and it would put all the speculation to rest. His problem is that he hasn’t actually provided legit receipts but for some reason  he thinks he does with each of his posts . In addition, his captions are starting to sound like the captions britneys IG makes with the confusing txt and emojis .  It’s just weird to me that he’s trying to copy “her” so much. 

I believe Jordan asked him if he facetimed her and he got defensive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

I believe Jordan asked him if he facetimed her and he got defensive :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Which is so frustrating to me because he is always so desperately trying to prove that they’re in contact with his “receipts” and “tea” 

• Like 2