Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

I’m so torn now. 

If this is her team they are doing a very good job of making people doubt Britney supports these documentaries.  

my honest opinion 

from the gardening, Paris and billy B stuff is really her and all the stuff beforehand is her team discrediting the documentary 

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yall, I have bever reacted to an IG post like this. I literally HOLLERED!

My mouth was OPEN... LMAO she legit put him on blast. I made that joke that she would say it when attending the court hearing, but i wasn't expecting it happening this soon. It sure looks like she watched the whole thing. 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

As for her thoughts on the documentary, I think she does legit feel those things. We talked about how it can be retraumatizing for someone to relive those video clips, and she said it herself. 

Agreed. I would imagine she, like any human, doesn't like the worst moments of her life being constantly brought up and scrutinized. I would love to know if she does appreciate some of the discourse on her conservatorship and how unjust it is. In my heart, I like to believe she does.

• Like 6