Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

26 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Billy B has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry for years. As much as people have their doubts over whether or not he's talking to Britney, let's not make it out that he's insane. Ultimately, he isn't saying he wants Britney free to work with her. He's saying she deserves her own freedom.

U sure you quoted the right comment babe? I want you to point me where I intentionally deduced Billy is insane :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Im worried about him being fooled to believe he talks to Britney and how would he react IF that was the case. That he could feel ashamed, used, scammed, cooned or whatever. And considering he is an LGBTQ+ person with traumas (cause we all have) and emotions, that he would hurt to an extent of needing emotional suport from his loving ones. And Im only saying this cause I would damm sure need the suport.

It's such a draining time being a Britney stan in 2021 :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

I always try to remain open-minded with the 'she's no control over her socials' & the whole BillyB situ. As the truth is... we don't know.

Whilst i'm sceptical of the post for all the usual obvious reasons... if she's had some form of input into this caption- then she's snapped.

The only thing i'm not a huge fan of is the fact these directors are doing these documentaries to raise awareness to HELP her (and others I guess) and her situation. So it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for everyone speaking up to try and help her. 

Some guys love to hate on BillyB... but he is actually drawing a lot of attention onto team con and i'm kinda here for it :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:. He's right... why are they not hitting him with lawsuits if he was flat out lying!? 

Spoiler

Me waking up to that IG post at 7.30am with a two day hangover, trying to take it in...

Stressed College Life GIF

• Like 1
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Tbh it would be kinda funny if Billy B was right after all :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Imagine exhale :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'll be the first to admit when I'm proven wrong...

But I totally think Billy B. is right...I think he's been given the green light by Lynne's side to go at Team CON and GO HARD.

He's absolutely living this up on Instagram right now, and IMO, he's killing it! 

Regardless of whether he's talking to Britney or not (he says he's been cut off now for a couple of weeks) he's the worst thing to happen to Team CON in a long time, in terms of how they're portrayed in the media.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll be the first to admit when I'm proven wrong...

But I totally think Billy B. is right...I think he's been given the green light by Lynne's side to go at Team CON and GO HARD.

He's absolutely living this up on Instagram right now, and IMO, he's killing it! 

Regardless of whether he's talking to Britney or not (he says he's been cut off now for a couple of weeks) he's the worst thing to happen to Team CON in a long time, in terms of how they're portrayed in the media.

What's he been saying? How have they cut him off? Blocked his number or what? 

I've obviously seen his x2 posts he posted last night. But i'm so invested in all updates :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

What's he been saying? How have they cut him off? Blocked his number or what? 

I've obviously seen his x2 posts he posted last night. But i'm so invested in all updates :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He said she stopped contacting him and everything went silent...It was around the time that it became known that he'd participated in the BBC doc.

However...He keeps calling out Cassie over and over, and drawing attention to the fact that Britney's been sending hidden messages.

Example: Britney's video about making the sandwich...As Billy B. points out, Cassie made a mistake when she posted it, because it shows Britney remembers the ingredients for a sandwich she ate 15 years ago, and therefore can't have dementia.

Regardless of whether he's actually been in contact with Britney or not, his posts are gold and I think "the movement" should be embracing it since it greatly helps their cause.

No matter what anyone here thinks about him, he's worked with all of the biggest names in the business, and created some of pop's most memorable looks (e.g. he's consistently worked with Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, etc. for years.)

• Like 2

I might actually take a break from FreeBritney.

This is beyond disrespected. And i dontbeven think she realises in what kind of ****ed up situation she really is.

I girmly believe she us being advised by Sam Ingham to ho after fans and GP that supports her.

• Like 1

This text would be absolutely plausible and logical if Britney went through a difficult time, then returned to her normal life without custody. Then yes, that's right. "Well, I had problems, but that's all in the past, do not make documentaries about it, gentlemen journalists." But this text is absolutely absurd if it is written by a person deprived of freedom, all civil rights, money, the right to raise their children and the right to marry and have more children. Never in my life will I believe that a slave Britney could write such a thing. Its perpetual servitude benefits only its slaveholders. So the authors of this absurd text were found. Britney's freedom!

mtv britney GIF

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Example: Britney's video about making the sandwich...As Billy B. points out, Cassie made a mistake when she posted it, because it shows Britney remembers the ingredients for a sandwich she ate 15 years ago, and therefore can't have dementia.

just in general: Im getting so tired of the dementia mess. Its well known she doesnt have dementia, its not a 'secret'. also, her team isn't saying she has dementia. They are not 'framing' her as a person with dementia. This is just something that fans are blowing up, and it has to stop. It getting way out of proportion. Britney was basically too young for a conservatorship, and there wasn't a simple legit reason for it, so they filled in dementia (it was probably the closest thing that matched with Britney's problems?) 

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You know you guys really love to point fingers, shout, and **** on others... what have YOU done to make meaningful change in the conservatorship? It's highly unlikely Jordan made any kind of money or any personal gain for doing this documentary. Please stop. 

Free promo as the biggest Britney's website that not so long ago changed its platform to also cover  other artists and fandoms to gain more visibility? Listen I'm not blaming him for taking care of his business and wanting to grow with it. But don't come now saying you feel bad for something Britney has been saying for years. She has made clear in the past that she doesn't like people talking about her life when actually no one knows ****. 

I hope all of this was worthy for you. But I have to laugh when I see people acting so fake

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I might actually take a break from FreeBritney.

This is beyond disrespected. And i dontbeven think she realises in what kind of ****ed up situation she really is.

I girmly believe she us being advised by Sam Ingham to ho after fans and GP that supports her.

Of course she doesn’t. She’s been brainwashed by everyone around her for 12 years all because of money. It’s sick 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

just in general: Im getting so tired of the dementia mess. Its well known she doesnt have dementia, its not a 'secret'. also, her team isn't saying she has dementia. They are not 'framing' her as a person with dementia. This is just something that fans are blowing up, and it has to stop. It getting way out of proportion. Britney was basically too young for a conservatorship, and there wasn't a simple legit reason for it, so they filled in dementia (it was probably the closest thing that matched with Britney's problems?) 

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or something. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years as it’s a disease that eats away at the brain from old age. I’ve seen both my grandparents have it.  How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Excuse me? WHAT? Dementia was the closest thing that matched to Britney’s problems? Are you deluded or what. Dementia is complete memory loss and you eventually die within a few years. How is mental health issues got ANYTHING to do with what they signed off? Re-read your last sentence and  understand what you’re saying. 

Nobody knows what's really going on with Britney, but we all know her memorie isn't on point. Not saying she has dementia, god knows what kind of issues she has. But ok, ignore that last part if it bothers you that much. Maybe i choose the wrong words. My point is: they randomly had to choose a 'reason' for the conservator ship, its already been confirmed she doesnt have dementia

take a chill pill

9 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I thought it was pretty obvious at this point that Team Con own the social media accounts and/or ultimately control her Instagram? Why do none of these captions ever match the video posted? 

It seems like a common tactic of her team to post something in this nature to deter attention away from the documentaries and the dementia reveal the press was FINALLY reporting on. 

It seems to work, to some degree. Now the recent headlines & reports are once again about Britney denouncing the documentaries (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9539285/Britney-Spears-slams-documentaries-focusing-negative-traumatizing-times-life.html).

I have to say, it’s very convenient timing. It seems to be another attempt to create doubt and confusion amongst fans/supporters. 

Sadly there are still people who don’t understand this. 😑 At all. So exhausting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, dfffff said:

"Britney" also wrote that due to her father's illness she had to remove the Domination. A few months later, "she" posted a post saying about "me time". Then there was a video that everything was ok. As it turned out later, Britney went to court to say that she was forced to go to the facility against her will. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

It all does not make sense.

This. All. Day.

Britney's IG never lines up with everything else we've heard even from way back.. FTR, the handwritten note, the voicemail. Back then, people were pretty much just bullied or bribed into silence. But now team con has social media at it's disposal so they can create all the false narratives they want. The OG "I'm fine" video was probably creepiest of all. I can't imagine what they tell Brit to get her to record something like that. I mean maybe she thinks that video and any other one she has done is OK but when you throw in the captions it's just a hot mess. Why not say it all on video?

And what in the world do we make of the fact that Paris posted a video response to this mess?

Just when I think I can't get more confused, something else comes our way. 

• Like 7