Jump to content

Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B


Recommended Posts

Just now, Britman512 said:

Trolling. That’s all it is, they also tagged friggen Martha Stewart…

Martha has no connection to the movement but Paris has publicly stated her feelings on it so I highly doubt it was a trolling matter. I know fans are desperate to believe it’s not her or never her but I personally don’t believe it for a second. 

Link to post
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Do u guys believe she wrote the caption? I’m sceptical  for sure  

Again I’ll believe her when SHE says it with her mouth. 

What a mess. Sometimes I wish I were a fan of Xtina instead. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Chile they use to do that when Britney was actively working.

In the zone was promoted on her ig and it’s now be shut down

And you realize right it would be normal for Britney to post perfume ads and promote in the zone

The point is to make her ig look not Normal and that she lost it and that she really needs a conservativorship

so many people in the gp are convinced she is till crazy based off her ig, let’s not ignore facts :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: and she also doesn’t own her ig….

So... Basically, if the Instagram looks normal (and we need to give a definition to what's normal and what's not...), people say that it's not her. 
And when her Instagram looks not normal (again, what's not normal ?), this is done to make Brit look like a mentally sick person... 

So basically, any post on her IG - no matter what it is - will be analyzed and construed to feed your own believes. 

Don't you realize Britney has been complaining for 20 years about people over-analyzing every single word or movement ? 
 

Link to post

I’m a digital media major, all of this literally feels like media propaganda at this point…

also it seems the world/media isn’t ready to free Britney…all the information is out there but whatever larger player is out there is making this story come out in tiny pockets…we never get full details even mentioning lou was only a slither of speculative info

  • Like 3
Link to post

"PSSSS I don’t actually talk to Billy B AT ALL so I’m honestly very confused 😂😂😂 !!!" OMG!!!!! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'm glad it's finally clarified! It's time for him to let go of this imaginary friendship :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Link to post
7 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Wasn't Britney in Hawaii this past weekend??? Makes total sense that someone who was vacationing would spend their time watching something that would agitate them when they're on a relaxing getaway. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

/s

She didn't say she watched the documentary... She just mentions that there is a new "Framing BS" to be released soon and it's not nice to see again her private life to be rambled on TV. 

Link to post

I don't buy any of these documentaries or conspiracy theories anymore. 

I don't care if people think Brit isn't making her instagram posts. 

All I  know is this.... homegirl seems to be having a great time with her boyfriend, and some friends, and couldn't give two ****s about any of this enough to show up in court or stand out and say something. It's old.... it's tired. 

the only way I'm buying ANY OF IT, is the day Britney herself comes forward and sets the record straight. Till then, THRIVE Queen. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Lady-Princess said:

So... Basically, if the Instagram looks normal (and we need to give a definition to what's normal and what's not...), people say that it's not her. 
And when her Instagram looks not normal (again, what's not normal ?), this is done to make Brit look like a mentally sick person... 

So basically, any post on her IG - no matter what it is - will be analyzed and construed to feed your own believes. 

Don't you realize Britney has been complaining for 20 years about people over-analyzing every single word or movement ? 
 

Yo I’m seriously convinced with your low rep score your on team con the way your so gun how on the idea that Britney has absolute freedom regarding her ig…. Very sus of you

Spoiler

I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Billy B is really putting himself on the line STILL saying he speaks to Britney, so it does make me think would he still be carrying this lie on if he didn't truly believe he was talking to Britney?

I know people are not his biggest fan, but you'd think he'd back off if he was lying but he's still there sticking to his guns calling Team Con out.

IDK what to believe - if this was a video i'd 100% support it.

The thing with Billy b is I believe that HE believes he is talking to her. Which is sad because that means he isn't in his right mind. I think its just coincidental. The average person doesn't know him so for them to specifically call him out is telling. They did the same with Sam lutfi and the email thing and we all know she didn't write that post.

 

I do find it interesting that these long captions are never ever videos, and we've seen she is very capable of making a calm collective video letting us know she is ok. Why not make one saying "hey guys I've been seeing the documentaries going around I just want to let you know I don't in any way support or appreciate these" and that's it nothing less nothing more. And I also do find it odd that someone would bring more attention to these traumatic times in the first place because I guarantee you most people outside of the UK that aren't stans didn't know a lick about this new doc. I haven't seen it any where other than here. It's just contradictory to say you don't want to relive that but bring it up because you know people are going to be curious. 

It's a whole mess. I'm sad that she just can't be left alone im sad she can't just have her life back and im sad us as fans have to guess and worry about how to support her. If it comes out that we were doing more harm then good I would feel terrible but if we give up and she doesn't get "free" then they have won. Either way it's a lose lose situation.

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to post
41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Billy made another post, he says the gloves are off - lets see if he brings receipts:

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

Jimmy Lou has a lot of explaining to do for bambloozing Billy Bob into thinking he’s speaking to Britney :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
9 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Martha has no connection to the movement but Paris has publicly stated her feelings on it so I highly doubt it was a trolling matter. I know fans are desperate to believe it’s not her or never her but I personally don’t believe it for a second. 

Do you think she would’ve tagged Paris as a sign for help? Why randomly tag Martha? Just because we like to believe Britney is a random silly lovable girl doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any witz :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Link to post

All of her instagram posts contradict her current situation and lifestyle.  It's always painting this picture that she's currently living this utopian life [which we ALL know is not the case.]  If she was so happy with her life then why is she feeling the need to speak to judges? At this point, I truly don't believe she even looks at social media-- as for the dancing videos -- wouldn't surprise me if she has to make videos to post or she won't see her kids... all so sketchy.  Also, if she really wanted to speak out about the documentary -- she would do an actual video saying these things --

  • Like 2
Link to post

If she can read and answer "fan questions" how come she can't address the situation in a vídeo, that she hates these documentaries, she did it when she talked about her edited paparazzi photos. It's not that hard. That's why I don't believe is her. 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t buy it, she’s a public figure and it’s hypocritical to post this stuff then not want to be considered a victim! 

Being a victim is not a permanent status... And it's not an end in itself. Some people just decide to be a victim for ever. Some people just don't want this status, and decide to be fighters. We need to stop with this permanent vision of society : good/bag, victim/executioner, beautiful/ugly, moral/immoral... Life is not about Manichean points of view. 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jimmy Lou has a lot of explaining to do for bambloozing Billy Bob into thinking he’s speaking to Britney :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Not Jimmy Lou :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:


Jimmy Lou & Co. is the new official name for team con

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I actually believe she feels this way. I don’t think she wants to be reminded of her difficult times. I still am not convinced it’s her but I do think she does feel this way.

 

BTW, Billy B is an absolute creep and I’m legit worried for Britney’s safety. Y’all don’t know how I ran here after reading that title! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, soweird101 said:

All of her instagram posts contradict her current situation and lifestyle.  It's always painting this picture that she's currently living this utopian life [which we ALL know is not the case.]  If she was so happy with her life then why is she feeling the need to speak to judges? At this point, I truly don't believe she even looks at social media-- as for the dancing videos -- wouldn't surprise me if she has to make videos to post or she won't see her kids... all so sketchy.  Also, if she really wanted to speak out about the documentary -- she would do an actual video saying these things --

Exactly! Britney wouldn’t write such a caption like this if she’s going to speak to the judge

shes too ready get ready to plead her case to do deal with this bs media propaganda 

Link to post

Well the best way to make us believe in something is mixing false statements with true statements. I don’t believe for a second that she wrote that post I’m sorry, she said in court she welcomes the informed support of the fans, the documentaries are exactly that. But the billy b thing yeah, she doesn’t speak to that weirdo.

or, she’s still being gaslighted which is probably the case 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I’m a digital media major, all of this literally feels like media propaganda at this point…

also it seems the world/media isn’t ready to free Britney…all the information is out there but whatever larger player is out there is making this story come out in tiny pockets…we never get full details even mentioning lou was only a slither of speculative info

 

11 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yo I’m seriously convinced with your low rep score your on team con the way your so gun how on the idea that Britney has absolute freedom regarding her ig…. Very sus of you

  Hide contents

I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

 

I'm not supporting the conservatorship. I'm supporting the right for Britney to have privacy. And not all the time served as a guinea pig for all kind of social analysis. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block