Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

Guys. I officially can’t keep up with this anymore. Does she want help or not!  IMO the Britney we all fell is love with is gone forever.
I thought these docs brought new interest in her with the public. Everyone I know that’s a non britney fan who has seen the doc is like wow her whole situation is messed up. Everyone had no idea she was in a conservativeship or even what one is. 
I think she’s gone and doesn’t even realize anymore she is BRITNEY. Her brand (not that it matters) is completely shattered. 
Ive always said someone as big as Britney should not have a life/career the way it has become. Her team and people around her have really messed her life up. 
I can’t even stick up for her anymore at this point and I’ve been a fan since day one. 😩😩

• Like 1

I’m Not giving to much attention, either she records a video stating that she doesn’t care for these docs & she wish people just back off or no one will ever believe this her saying this I know I don’t. 

They been doing since she left that facility. They upload a random A. S. S. video with a caption that has nothing to with it. Like when they did that with her addressing Sam Lufti

• Like 4
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Billy made another post, he says the gloves are off - lets see if he brings receipts:

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

I thought it was pretty obvious at this point that Team Con own the social media accounts and/or ultimately control her Instagram? Why do none of these captions ever match the video posted? 

It seems like a common tactic of her team to post something in this nature to deter attention away from the documentaries and the dementia reveal the press was FINALLY reporting on. 

It seems to work, to some degree. Now the recent headlines & reports are once again about Britney denouncing the documentaries (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9539285/Britney-Spears-slams-documentaries-focusing-negative-traumatizing-times-life.html).

I have to say, it’s very convenient timing. It seems to be another attempt to create doubt and confusion amongst fans/supporters. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I don't know why some insist on saying that she has not spoken. In the hearings, it is already known that Britney wants to remove her father from guardianship and appreciates the support of the fans, but something else is the documentaries that exploit her image and talk about things that are already known: that the guardianship has been abusive.

Can we adress the fact that Britney traveled to UK just to watch the new docu? Ugh her mind, it amazes me sometimes!

No jokes, that's the only way she watched it since last time I saw, it wasn't officially released in America. Or did she actually went online and watched it ilegally? Oh honey... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 5

Documentaries: Britney doesn't write her captions

Britney: Address these documentaries through the captions(when she is in Hawaii.)

On a side note i'm starting to realise why does she post dancing videos. Britney must have been asked to keep her social media active by her team and they would have asked her to give them some content in a video/picture form so i think that's why she does these dancing videos in front of the camera and those repeating pictures. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, SJK said:

Guys. I officially can’t keep up with this anymore. Does she want help or not!  IMO the Britney we all fell is love with is gone forever.
I thought these docs brought new interest in her with the public. Everyone I know that’s a non britney fan who has seen the doc is like wow her whole situation is messed up. Everyone had no idea she was in a conservativeship or even what one is. 
I think she’s gone and doesn’t even realize anymore she is BRITNEY. Her brand (not that it matters) is completely shattered. 
Ive always said someone as big as Britney should not have a life/career the way it has become. Her team and people around her have really messed her life up. 
I can’t even stick up for her anymore at this point and I’ve been a fan since day one. 😩😩

You know Britney has a social media company working on her social media. Per court documents she's not allowed to have an email address, do you really think she's the one 100% behind her Instagram account? She does provide content, but the caption reeks of social media damage control

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She does provide content, but the caption reeks of social media damage control

It could even be that she wrote part of the caption and they added some critical edits. If they did, they could still claim she technically “wrote” it. I know we’ve demonized conspiracy theorists in the fandom as of late (many for good reason) but them pulling off something like this is not a conspiracy imo, it’s just strategy, and like you said.. damage control.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Serious question... if Britney has refused to perform for the foreseeable future, why are they maintaining her social media accounts? What purpose does it serve

It's like what Bryan said in that interview he did back in July.

They specifically developed businesses that would run themselves so that the entire family didn't have to focus on touring to keep the millions rolling in.

Example...Her perfume empire.

• Like 3