Britney Spears addresses the new BBC documentary and confirms she is not speaking to Billy B

1 minute ago, IndieBritFan said:

It’s crazy the level of control they have over Britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: they can lie like these in her account and pretend to be her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: it’s insane 

Not even considering she might have a different point of view than the FreeBritney movement ? 
She has never requested for the conservatorship to be over. She has requested for her father to be out... That's not the same. 
Maybe she getting used to it... 

People need to learn how to think against their own believes to explore the different possible points of view. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

It doesn't matter if she wrote or not, if she speaks to Billy or not. The media always takes whatever is posted on her social media as gospel.

I just read an article from the BBC documentary, and they cited her crying for weeks over Framing Britney Spears and other things from captions of other posts. This is basically the confirmation the media needed to stop giving attention to Billy B. They don't stop and question when another artist post something on their social media accounts, they just take it as the most official truth, and Britney is no exception.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Nobody is even considering she might be writing this herself ? That she might actually want nobody to judge her ? 
People keep commenting her life all the time. And the most extremist/integrist members of the FreeBritney movement (not all members of course) are just doing the same : trying to think for her, trying to act for her.

Supporting is sometimes being here when people ask for help, and sometimes stay quiet when they just don't want you to get involved in their personal stuff. 

Medias and activists need to stop getting intrusive in her life. 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

3 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

If Jamie is willing to pay his Lawyers via the estate to go on national TV to defend him and the conservatorship….. you best believe he’s going to use her account with 30 mil insta followers to do some free PR spin…… conveniently timed with the dementia story picking up steam. . This whole post reminds me of the  Colongate post…. Which we know wasn’t written by her. Why believe this now? 

Why is it so hard to believe that Britney might actually want privacy instead of her whole situation to be on all medias ? Why ?

• Like 1

I can understand why she might not want to have things remembered. In the Oprah interview, Meghan talked about how traumatizing it is for her to look at pics of the day she was contemplating suicide. We know the story, but we dont really know the emotions that Britney was going through when everything was going on. It can be hard for her to remember

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Not even considering she might have a different point of view than the FreeBritney movement ? 
She has never requested for the conservatorship to be over. She has requested for her father to be out... That's not the same. 
Maybe she getting used to it... 

People need to learn how to think against their own believes to explore the different possible points of view. 

She already said that she supports the movement, for me there’s no way that Britney is against the documentaries… 

but time will tell 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, IndieBritFan said:

She already said that she supports the movement, for me there’s no way that Britney is against the documentaries… 

but time will tell 

her  court appointed lawyer said she approves the informed support of her fans, about the court documents.

At any moment she, or her lawyer said they approve the documentaries being done left and right about her past. 

I mean, I'm not saying she wrote the caption or not, but if we're gonna discuss the possibilities, let's state the facts as they are 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

but time will tell 

Actually, that is not true... What Britney's lawyer said if you look for his exact declarations, is that "she appreciates fans’ help in challenging her father’s role as conservator of her affairs"... Which is not the same as supporting the movement FreeBritney. Again, Britney has never said she didn't want a conservatorship, or that she wants it to be over : all she said, from the VERY FIRST MINUTE back in 2008, is that she doesn't want her father or any person of her family to be involved in the conservatorship, in order to keep healthy relationship with them. 

• Love 1

I’ve been thinking about her captions, idk if this will make sense to any of y’all but the 3 emojis thing seems so methodical, the people who tend to use loads of emojis (usually boomers or less tech savy ppl) are not that consistent with how many emojis they use, it definitely seems like something that was carefully planned :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: it’s like Cassie or whoever writes those captions thought “hmm what would a person like Britney type like, oh i know it she’d use too many emojis cause she’s a mom and a typical girly girl”

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Billy B is really putting himself on the line STILL saying he speaks to Britney, so it does make me think would he still be carrying this lie on if he didn't truly believe he was talking to Britney?

I know people are not his biggest fan, but you'd think he'd back off if he was lying but he's still there sticking to his guns calling Team Con out.

IDK what to believe - if this was a video i'd 100% support it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4