This Day in Britney's Life: May 03

may03-min.jpg.0404d331b206a7f2e4d2624268cd0f69.jpgOn May 03, 1999, Britney Spears appeared on Regis & Kathie Lee

Regis_28229.jpg

On May 03, 2000, the Oops!... I Did It Again album was released in Japan.

007~11.png

On May 03, 2004, Britney was performing in London as part of her Onyx Hotel Tour

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

In 2005, the same day, a pregnant Britney was spotted having lunch in Beverly Hills

009.jpg

On May 03, 2007, she was performing at The House of Blues in Los Angeles, as part of her M + M Tour, which had just started in San Diego on May 1st.

008.jpg

010.jpg

Since we didn't celebrate the anniversary, here's a clip courtesy of Britney-Online. Better late than never :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On May 03, 2008, she attended sister Jamie Lynn's baby shower in Kentwood

baby-de-jamie-lynn.jpg

On May 03, 2009 she was in the middle of her Circus Tour, performing at Uncasville 

the day before, she performed at the same venue, and that was when in the middle of Womanizer at the end of the show, a fan jumped onstage, giving Britney the scare of her life

On May 03, 2013, she was seen driving towards a raging fire in Calabasas :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

001.jpg

She arrived safe and sound though

007.jpg

In 2014, on May 03, a brunette Britney was performing in Vegas at her Piece of Me residency

A year later, in 2015, she would be celebrating her mom and niece Lexie's birthday in Malibu, after she injured her ankle while performing in Las Vegas a few days earlier.

038.jpg

She was also seen at Jayden's soccer game 

xray_19439067.jpg

On May 03, 2016 she shared her favorite swimsuit on Instagram, though the post is no longer there 

britney-spears-600-39.jpg

“Bought three new swimsuits today. This one is my favorite”

And in 2017, she was wearing some new outfits to make the 19th leg of her Vegas residency a little bit more interesting and fresh

Finally, on May 03, 2018 she shared a workout montage with boyfriend Sam Asghari

Update: in 2021 she shared a post talking about her summer plans, hoping to dance at many studios, thinking about buying a miniature koi pond for her backyard, among other things :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Just an observation here - but am I the only one who thinks Jamie lynn looks unrecognisable in that ‘08 photo? 

I think she sharpened up some of her features a la' Britney. After all, her resemblance to her sister is something she's desperately reliant on so I suppose she felt the need to try and keep up. They must have went to different doctors though because the results weren't quite the same :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Wait so this is days after the kids choice awards are her ***** look flat. Maybe there really was no implant. 

did you watch the interview, when they bring up the picture from the Mickey Mouse Club and ask her who else is in this picture, and she goes like, uhm, there's JC, and Justin from NSYNC, even a so called Felicity is mentioned, but no Christina lol

Of course Genie wouldn't come out until June, but she had already done the Mulan song

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Just an observation here - but am I the only one who thinks Jamie lynn looks unrecognisable in that ‘08 photo? 

I think its cause shes pregnant there.

Not only your body gets puffed up but ur face as well