Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to let them know that I’m single.  I would be ok with being mr. or mrs. Gates. 

Bill is sooo hot! I can't believe this! Any woman would be so lucky to be with a magnanimous man as Bill.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

bill-melinda-divorce.jpg.81c42cdbcbdeb35ed01122d56ed912cb.jpg

The person that’s asking for space and privacy has like half of the worlds wealth. I don’t think you’ll get it buddy. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Bill thinking he is an expert on every single global subject while lecturing us peasants can really take a toll on a marriage….

As he leaves a large carbon footprint with his lifestyle while talking about climate change. He is not a hypocrite at all!

• Love 1

Y’all are being so mean here. It’s still a marriage that ended. I’m sure the last thing they care about right now is their money. I understand these reactions if they cheated or something but this is genuinely sad for them and their whole families. Let’s show a little compassion!

• Like 1