The Weeknd: I won't be submitting my music for future Grammys despite their new rule change

52 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

THIS!!!!
Britney has been snubbed from the Grammys SO MANY TIMES, and never has even been half this bitter about it.

Like dude stop, the Grammys freaking happened 3 or 4 months ago, nobody gives a crap about it until the 22’ nominations come out.

These aren’t times to be crying and whining about being snubbed by a Grammy. People in India are dying like flies because of second wave of COVID, America’s cases are just ever rising, we are in an economic freaking crisis, people are losing their jobs, people are struggling to meet ends meet and you can easily complain on Twitter in your million dollar worth mansion about being snubbed for a freaking Grammy? Nobody ✍️ CARES ✍️
There is much more to cry and give our attention about, Weekend.

I can’t believe he could be so insufferable...

Yes! I’ve been saying this forever. Forget the pandemic and the economy, regardless, he needs to stop being a ficking whiny baby. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block