I got an offer to spend summer on an Island with a trouple

So I was approached by a semi handsome older guy who lives on an Island with his 2 partners. (Not gonna say which app that was on) A younger guy and a women that is his legal wife.

They own this luxurious resort in Croatia. And they invited me to come over there during the Summer. When I said I can't do it because of work and Covid border bs aka I have little to non vacation time,especiallydue to mandatory quarantine.

He offered to pay all my expenses and to pay me as I if I worked for him. In exchange of having fun with 3 of them (whatever he meant by that).  (Mind I say he said he will cover my yearly expanses)

So idk what should I do. Its tempting to say the least. I actually talked with all 3 of them on Wapp and they are legit.

I am on a fence of what to do.

I say dont do it. You'll practically be his slave. You'll be in a foreign country, not knowing anyone else. You'll be stuck because you will have to rely on him for everything. 

I watched an interview of Holly Madison from Girls Next Door. She was a playmate back in the day if you didnt know her. She said because she was under Hugh Heftners wing, she was doing things she didn't want to do and she couldn't leave because she didnt have the means to leave and no place to live. He was very jealous and pretty much treated her like his property. She wasn't allowed to have a social life outside of his circle. Not saying your man is like this but who knows how attached or possessive he will become with you. 

Also are you bi? Would u have to sleep with his wife?

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Idk, I personally wouldn't do it. Especially if its Croatia. I mean the country may be an EU member but its still flourishing with all kinds of crime, illegal trafficking, and prostitution. It's just covered up really REALLY well, but that's as far as the government went in their fight against this  – just cover it up well so tourists or EU officials don't notice it.

I'd stay away unless I personally met them all in my own country. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I say dont do it. You'll practically be his slave. You'll be in a foreign country, not knowing anyone else. You'll be stuck because you will have to rely on him for everything. 

I watched an interview of Holly Madison from Girls Next Door. She was a playmate back in the day if you didnt know her. She said because she was under Hugh Heftners wing, she was doing things she didn't want to do and she couldn't leave because she didnt have the means to leave and no place to live. He was very jealous and pretty much treated her like his property. She wasn't allowed to have a social life outside of his circle. Not saying your man is like this but who knows how attached or possessive he will become with you. 

Also are you bi? Would u have to sleep with his wife?

Yeah watched that too. I am guessing I am desperate for any kind of affection ***ually that I am willing to try anything. But am gonna pass on this offer.

Yeah I am ***ually fluid . I am assuming yes. She said she likes me. Not sure if she meant in ***ual way.

15 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Idk, I personally wouldn't do it. Especially if its Croatia. I mean the country may be an EU member but its still flourishing with all kinds of crime, illegal trafficking, and prostitution. It's just covered up really REALLY well, but that's as far as the government went in their fight against this  – just cover it up well so tourists or EU officials don't notice it.

I'd stay away unless I personally met them all in my own country. 

Ok now I am scared :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

What kind of app are you using? DELETE IT :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

This sounds ridiculous. Don't go. They will probably chain you up in a dungeon. And have their way with you whenever they like. Yes. All 3 of them. Probably he will invite their friends around every weekend to do the same to you. 

Not telling from my experience though. josh omg GIF by My Kitchen Rules

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

What kind of app are you using? DELETE IT :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

This sounds ridiculous. Don't go. They will probably chain you up in a dungeon. And have their way with you whenever they like. Yes. All 3 of them. Probably he will invite their friends around every weekend to do the same to you. 

Not telling from my experience though. josh omg GIF by My Kitchen Rules

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block