Thalia's new album 'desAMORfosis' is out now - stream it

desamorfosis.jpg.10cf23e9c2f18c1df04815cd9bdb0133.jpg

Update: Album is out

Mexican singer Thalia has announced her seventeenth (or sixteenth, whether her 2002 and 2003 albums are considered the same or not) studio album titled desAMORfosis a play on words that references falling out of love and metamorphosis. It's set to be released on May 14. 

Update: she's teased the new song Mojito

She's revealed the album cover, and a link to presave the album on different digital platforms. She's also announced a new upcoming website called "Universo desAMORfosis", where exclusive content will be shared.

Earlier today she teased the announcement of the new album with a post, that seems to preview a new track.

In previous days, she's also hinted at her three singles released last year to be part of this new album: Ya Tú Me Conoces, La Luz and Tick Tock.

desAMORfosis follows up Valiente, released in 2018 and Viva Kids Vol. 2, her second album consistent of children's songs, released in 2020. She also covered a couple of Christian songs in the past few months, that don't seem to be tied to any upcoming project.

Related:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, memo90061 said:

I hope it’s a pop album! 
On Amazon a song titled “Mojito” is listed and release date is May 14, 2021.

where are you seeing that? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I found this on a youtube channel but can't find it anywhere else

1. Mojito
  2. Eres Mio
  3. Mal Y Bien
  4. Bolsito Caro
  5. No Te Vi (with Maffio)
  6. La Luz (with Myke Towers)
  7. Por Que
  8. Cancelado
  9. Secreto
  10. Ya Tu Me Conoces (with Mau y Ricky)
  11. TICK TOCK (with Farina & Sofia Reyes)
  12. Empecemos
  13. Barrio
  14. Tu Boca (Bonus Track) [with Banda MS de Sergio Lizaraga]

is track 13 a nod to María la del Barrio? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

200.gif

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm just reminding the new exhalers that two legends once had a conversation in front of a man they both had personal affairs with :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

28 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Exactly. Wendy interviewed Thalia some years ago and she was so disrespectful towards the mexican singer. They way she conducted the interview was horrible.

yeah lol 

she was also very shady with Paulina

23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I swear Thalía is the mot extra in the whole of Latin America... And I love that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That album cover looks great.

PS: "Thalía" (2002) and "Thalía" (2003) are two different albums.

Thalia 2002 is much better than Thalia 2003. She did a generic english album and got criticized by media saying that she copied JLo. Her early 2000 career was badly mismanaged trying to enter the US market.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block