HIV Vaccine IS COMING!!!

From what I've read there is still no developed HIV vaccine and HIV research is most likely still years away from a cure. Nice to know there have been breakthrough first steps and discoveries.

Science is honestly so amazing. People are amazing. Our minds and what they can potentially accomplish is astounding.

We live in a world where HIV is no longer a death sentence, where modern ***** and technologies can literally save and improve our lives. It's kind of of trippy and awe-inspiring to think about tbh

The power of the human brain's ingenuity and our collective effort to make the world a better place! Shout out to all the scientists, doctors, engineers, chemist, physicists ,ect. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Don’t apologize- that kind of comment only perpetuates the stigma that HIV is a gay disease, so you hit the nail on the head 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have gay and straight people in my life who happen to be positive and it doesn’t only happen to “slutty” people. Also sl** shaming is so 10 years ago, let’s not do that!

I’m happy to see that he has had a 7 year relationship that started when he was young, but that’s not everybody’s story 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just because you are the exception doesn’t mean that everyone else is trash 😂...

This is fantastic news though! I’m very hopeful for the future of medicine ❤️ Wouldn’t it be kinda cool if something good actually came out of this pandemic? (This is not to downplay anything bad that has happened or the many lives lost, nothing can ever make that better or ok...) Please let these early trials turn out successful 🤞 

Good for him, but that's very rare imho and that doesn't mean everyone has to be like that! I do think gaypeople or the LGBTQ people in general have a lot more to discover (s.exuality and also how the general public will see me, stuff like that) So i do think it's fine that they take their time to come to terms with themself, like it's not over after the coming out. 

So, everyone will find a soulmate, but LGBTQ most likely later than straight people, i mean: What's the problem? 

Doesn't mean that we have a lot of s.luts.

And come on, the narrative: I'm the best gayperson, because i have a relationship (monogamy) is so old... I can't identify with the rest... 

like :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, ExXL said:

I'm really happy to hear about cures for diseases however we can't deny there's a growing problem of overpopulation and I really hope we are going to find a solution for that too , otherwise those who run things up there will keep on pulling strings to make it look like there are plagues and natural disasters when in fact there's really a purge and they need to refresh earth's population ,a mess :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well as long as some countries have an average age of 15 we still have work to do trying to spread peace, medicine and food. 

• Love 1
Spoiler

As much as Azealia is a nutj0bb she's right about that 1 , don't let everyone get inside ur Azz without protection .... s** is amazing , but I still don't think it's worth giving up your life and ending up with serious health issues .....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block