HIV Vaccine IS COMING!!!

9 hours ago, ExXL said:

You can already do that on prep , but from experience you WILL get other things if you do it with multiple people without protection , I decided to stop taking prep even though it was fun , I'm not in the mood for chlamydia, gonorrea and syphilis treatments on a monthly basis ....

Samesies! I noticed when I was on prep I was a lot more ***ually active... but me on the butt with catching stds... now I’m just a loner haha

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Also not breatheheavy censoring c0nd0ms but not bareback. Where's the logic in it? This site lowkey promoting unsafe s.x...?

no its just that bareback can mean more things than just having s** without a ***** :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Don’t apologize- that kind of comment only perpetuates the stigma that HIV is a gay disease, so you hit the nail on the head 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have gay and straight people in my life who happen to be positive and it doesn’t only happen to “slutty” people. Also sl** shaming is so 10 years ago, let’s not do that!

I’m happy to see that he has had a 7 year relationship that started when he was young, but that’s not everybody’s story 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just because you are the exception doesn’t mean that everyone else is trash 😂...

This is fantastic news though! I’m very hopeful for the future of medicine ❤️ Wouldn’t it be kinda cool if something good actually came out of this pandemic? (This is not to downplay anything bad that has happened or the many lives lost, nothing can ever make that better or ok...) Please let these early trials turn out successful 🤞 

you're absolutely right. I, for one, am a person who avoids relationships a lot. I am not ready to compromise or justify my every move to a person, and so I'm flying solo with absolute control over what I'm doing without needing to ask someone else if they agree with it or not. 

And I agree, sl** shaming is literally pointless and fruitless. And yes, i was so happy that something good is coming out of the pandemic :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The point of the vaccine is to save lives, of both adults and kids (there are thousands of children in Africa who have HIV because of infected mothers). HIV is NOT a gay disease, moreover, gay population is the one suffering from it THE LEST, as per statistics. It is mostly dominant in poverty stricken countries unfortunately, and this vaccine will help them the most.

Whether someone is slutty or not is not something that should be discussed as people can do whatever they want with their lives, and there should never be a penalty for wanting to have a lot of s**, especially not dying from AIDS. 

I don't think your comment is very kind I'm sorry. 

I actually agree with you it is good for those cases of people born into it or **** or any other scenarios. I made it about myself and the community of gay people and how they are perceived. However I do think gay men have more unprotected s** as I have had friends(few who are more into the scene) that have told me. It's pretty widely known about the community aka why its percieved that way. Being slutty is fine doing it unprotected is dangerous. My point of view is if your going to sleep around be safe about it, I dont judge but I wanted a normal relationship and that is hard at least from what I've heard in the gay community. And people who get upset about me saying being slutty is dangerous, I still believe you should know someone b4 sleeping with them(personal feelins), I'm not about having warts on my genetials or any other health issues.... plus its costly to pay for the meds as insurance typically doesn't cover it in the U.S. dont call someone rude but maybe try to have a conversation about it.

3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

As a 13 year old, you confirming that you found the one so early disproved all the hopeless romantic comments I get. Thank you  :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It can happen! I never wanted to give that up, I always viewed myself as wanting all the same things straight people have or can have, and shockingly I found someone who feels the same way. Relationships problems are still the same as any straight relationship, the only difference is we can choose when to have a kid, but we have a dog and that works great. Both have good paying jobs and most people dont give us a hard time in the work place. It is possible! 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

you're absolutely right. I, for one, am a person who avoids relationships a lot. I am not ready to compromise or justify my every move to a person, and so I'm flying solo with absolute control over what I'm doing without needing to ask someone else if they agree with it or not. 

And I agree, sl** shaming is literally pointless and fruitless. And yes, i was so happy that something good is coming out of the pandemic :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

People missed my point that the community is already stigmatized by just gay guys always having unprotected s** with multiple partners. I'm not sl** shaming I just dont like how I am perceived this way by friends actually bc I'm gay. I never wanted to sleep around but my friends always thought I was bc i was gay. It's annoying and I'm just stating people still assume HIV is a gay person's disease in society.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ivmusic said:

Samesies! I noticed when I was on prep I was a lot more ***ually active... but me on the butt with catching stds... now I’m just a loner haha

Exactly , I was borderline a s** addict, I totally lost control , now it's my nun era So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

, I have to focus on more important things now , but maybe next summer I'll be a wh0r 3 again :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

People missed my point that the community is already stigmatized by just gay guys always having unprotected s** with multiple partners. I'm not sl** shaming I just dont like how I am perceived this way by friends actually bc I'm gay. I never wanted to sleep around but my friends always thought I was bc i was gay. It's annoying and I'm just stating people still assume HIV is a gay person's disease in society.

I understand :mhm: no worries, no hard feelings from my end :) 

5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Great so the gay culture will really be more sluttty... dont really care about other people just hate having people assume that about me because I happen to be gay... no I do not fit in with the culture, I am found the one when I was 21 and been together for 7 yrs now, it can happen for a gay man😜🦚. Just remember you dont need to sleep with 100s of guys to have self worth but If you enjoy no judgement. This is good news not against it at all and hopefully it will happen. I will always practice safe s** and know someone b4 I trust them to have unprotected s**. 

You always have safe s** and know someone before having unprotected s**.. so I’m assuming you would be having unprotected s** for the last 7 years. Unless you fit into the OTHER gay stereotype of including other men in your relationship/ s3x lives in which you really shouldn’t be so judgey  about those who sleep around.. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

You always have safe s** and know someone before having unprotected s**.. so I’m assuming you would be having unprotected s** for the last 7 years. Unless you fit into the OTHER gay stereotype of including other men in your relationship/ s3x lives in which you really shouldn’t be so judgey  about those who sleep around.. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I mean b4 the relationship.. and I assume I would do the same now. 

9 hours ago, Marlean said:

It has been in the works for quite some time. But what is also great news is the advancements vaccines towards malaria has gotten too lately. Imagine all the lives that can be saved by this! 

I'm really happy to hear about cures for diseases however we can't deny there's a growing problem of overpopulation and I really hope we are going to find a solution for that too , otherwise those who run things up there will keep on pulling strings to make it look like there are plagues and natural disasters when in fact there's really a purge and they need to refresh earth's population ,a mess :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block