HIV Vaccine IS COMING!!!

Anyhow. Africa still has a huge problem with aids and a vaccin won't help since they don't have the money for ir. Look at how bad covid is being treated over there. An HIV vaccine wouldn't change a thing to the people who need it the most and can't buy *****s. Many of us can buy *****s but are too stupid to use it cause "it feels better without" and then catch HIV. Sorry not sorry.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

Anyhow. Africa still has a huge problem with aids and a vaccin won't help since they don't have the money for ir. Look at how bad covid is being treated over there. An HIV vaccine wouldn't change a thing to the people who need it the most and can't buy *****s. Many of us can buy *****s but are too stupid to use it cause "it feels better without" and then catch HIV. Sorry not sorry.

Not exhale censoring protection. @breatheheavy this is troubling! Protection should NOT be banned!

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Great so the gay culture will really be more sluttty... dont really care about other people just hate having people assume that about me because I happen to be gay... no I do not fit in with the culture, I am found the one when I was 21 and been together for 7 yrs now, it can happen for a gay man😜🦚. Just remember you dont need to sleep with 100s of guys to have self worth but If you enjoy no judgement. This is good news not against it at all and hopefully it will happen. I will always practice safe s** and know someone b4 I trust them to have unprotected s**. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

You're wrong, this vaccine is actually developed for the sake of Africa and it will be EXTREMELY cheap if not FREE to get. It wasn't created with gays who want to bareback at all cost in mind, but with African children dying of AIDS in mind :) 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
53 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

To clarify, it's not a cure for people who are positive? It's a vaccine for people who are already negative? 

Apparently it is. The people who participated in the trial ended up receiving an immune response to the virus, which means it killed the virus already in their bodies. Apparently, the vaccine will work on those who already are positive and on those who are negative as a precaution :) 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

Great so the gay culture will really be more sluttty... dont really care about other people just hate having people assume that about me because I happen to be gay... no I do not fit in with the culture, I am found the one when I was 21 and been together for 7 yrs now, it can happen for a gay man😜🦚. Just remember you dont need to sleep with 100s of guys to have self worth but If you enjoy no judgement. This is good news not against it at all and hopefully it will happen. I will always practice safe s** and know someone b4 I trust them to have unprotected s**. 

The point of the vaccine is to save lives, of both adults and kids (there are thousands of children in Africa who have HIV because of infected mothers). HIV is NOT a gay disease, moreover, gay population is the one suffering from it THE LEST, as per statistics. It is mostly dominant in poverty stricken countries unfortunately, and this vaccine will help them the most.

Whether someone is slutty or not is not something that should be discussed as people can do whatever they want with their lives, and there should never be a penalty for wanting to have a lot of s**, especially not dying from AIDS. 

I don't think your comment is very kind I'm sorry. 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

The point of the vaccine is to save lives, of both adults and kids (there are thousands of children in Africa who have HIV because of infected mothers). HIV is NOT a gay disease, moreover, gay population is the one suffering from it THE LEST, as per statistics. It is mostly dominant in poverty stricken countries unfortunately, and this vaccine will help them the most.

Whether someone is slutty or not is not something that should be discussed as people can do whatever they want with their lives, and there should never be a penalty for wanting to have a lot of s**, especially not dying from AIDS. 

I don't think your comment is very kind I'm sorry. 

Don’t apologize- that kind of comment only perpetuates the stigma that HIV is a gay disease, so you hit the nail on the head 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have gay and straight people in my life who happen to be positive and it doesn’t only happen to “slutty” people. Also sl** shaming is so 10 years ago, let’s not do that!

I’m happy to see that he has had a 7 year relationship that started when he was young, but that’s not everybody’s story 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just because you are the exception doesn’t mean that everyone else is trash 😂...

This is fantastic news though! I’m very hopeful for the future of medicine ❤️ Wouldn’t it be kinda cool if something good actually came out of this pandemic? (This is not to downplay anything bad that has happened or the many lives lost, nothing can ever make that better or ok...) Please let these early trials turn out successful 🤞 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

You're wrong, this vaccine is actually developed for the sake of Africa and it will be EXTREMELY cheap if not FREE to get. It wasn't created with gays who want to bareback at all cost in mind, but with African children dying of AIDS in mind :) 

I really, REALLY hope you're right but I'm skeptical about this. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Also not breatheheavy censoring c0nd0ms but not bareback. Where's the logic in it? This site lowkey promoting unsafe s.x...?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block