Billie Eilish stuns in lingerie in Vogue

After reading your comments, I do agree that even though no woman should be bullied for her choice of clothes, it's interesting that she does this transition for her second album. It is so standard within the exploitative industry that one can only wonder. Time will tell. Anyways, if it was her choice, cool. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

And 19 is still young, being 19 does not make you an adult in a moral way. It's just legal stuff. She's still a child to me.

This. I can't with considering 19 an adult, you're still clueless. Then again I'm still clueless at 27 and I guess you are clueless no matter your age and everyone is literally a child inside so... 

Whatever she looks fine, she should do whatever she wants to do my existential crisis demons took over to write this irrelevant comment. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

It's honestly gross how people are reacting to this. I've seen people go as far as saying she is 'becoming like other girls' and 'selling out'. Why? Because she is an adult who is openly experimenting with her style and seeing what feels good to her? Baggy clothing was what she felt confident in before, and maybe she will go back to that? Maybe she will show more skin going forward? Who cares. It's her body, and her choice to give things a try now that she is an adult and more options are available to her. I don't think it's fair for people to act like she somehow is any different as a person just because she is willing to show another side of herself. News flash, she is a ***ual being just like 99% of humanity, and she like everyone else enjoys feeling **** from time to time. It's not wrong, it's not unusual, and it should honestly be embraced. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Easy There said:

It was just a matter of time before industry started to over***ualize this young girl.

She looks stunning. But I hope she is doing this because she wants to not because she has been advised 

Sis lets not kid ourselves . Thats the cycle for every living breathing popstar. There's no say . It's manditory and it is marketed as " EMPOWERED YOUNG WOMAN" . 

She looks great , but the whole " IM IN CONTROL" i just dont buy it. There's even a clear contradiction with her new music and this image she's persuing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It was bound to happen.  Every 'tom boy' style girl in the music industry ends up doing the same thing and becoming more ***ualized or girly (Avril Lavigne, etc.).

I hope this is something she actually wanted to do and not pressured to do it as others girls had to do to stay relevant.....

Personally, I'm not a fan of the photos... they're overly-photoshopped and they made her look significantly older than she actually is... she's 19, not 40+.

• Like 1

Honestly, I’m so glad she just validated my feelings about the hype around her.  

We just spent the last 2 years listening to her trash talking every other celebrity for this basic ***ualized bull****, and at 19 years old she’s got blonde hair and her **** out on Vogue?

Miley Cyrus deserves vindication. 
Britney Spears deserves vindication. 
Janet deserves vindication. 
CHRISTINA AGUILERA deserves vindication. 
MADONNA deserves vindication. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block