Little Mix's Perrie references Britney's Oops I Did It Again video

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Why can't anyone ever reference anything from ITZ-Glory? Anything referenced before that feels generic and basic but I appreciate everyone's love for our queen, it's not like modern day artists are referencing genie in a bottle or dirty. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Well in the video she referenced work *****

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Why can't anyone ever reference anything from ITZ-Glory? Anything referenced before that feels generic and basic but I appreciate everyone's love for our queen, it's not like modern day artists are referencing genie in a bottle or dirty. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

To be fair @Slayer will tell you, the first 3 eras was when Britney ruled the UK industry. 

@Isla even stated ever since in the zone peaked at #13 in the UK, her British Music career has been a hit or miss. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Martini said:

nothing to do with gender, if I saw them on a man I would have the same reaction :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Well, maybe you should learn to be less critical of other people's appearances then:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I don't get people who go out of their way to attack someones appearance, male or female.

It says a lot about the sort of person you are :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well, maybe you should learn to be less critical of other people's appearances then:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I don't get people who go out of their way to attack someones appearance, male or female.

It says a lot about the sort of person you are :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

tenor.gif?itemid=13182429

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To be fair @Slayer will tell you, the first 3 eras was when Britney ruled the UK industry. 

@Isla even stated ever since in the zone peaked at #13 in the UK, her British Music career has been a hit or miss. 

Hmm did I? The singles from ITZ still did very well in the UK, and Blackout/Circus did okay. It's really from Femme Fatale onwards... Till the World Ends only got to #21 and I Wanna Go missed the top 100. 

Also, it's cute Perrie did this, I had no idea she was such a Britney fan!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Little Mix, Little Mix..... would yall ever stop being flawless? Damm gurls!  :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I remember that when Britney was still active, I wanted her to choose Little Mix so bad as the opening act of an american tour leg. Just so the girls could have more exposure :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

They signed with RCA UK, so the "Britney Spears x Little Mix" encounter could be possible if Britney ever comes back to music. I love them all so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2