Britney makes the front page headline in the UK after the documentary brings awareness to her false dementia diagnosis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front page on the sun and the mirror in the UK yesss spreading that awareness 

It’s about time someone exposes them how false those claims are. 

I always thought "the movement" was making a mistake by focusing on the dementia claims, when they only showed up — as far as I'm aware — on a single document when Team CON applied for the temporary conservatorship.

However...

These headlines are brilliant.

This backs Team CON into a corner...because now they're going to have to either justify it, or begin justifying "susceptible to undue influence."

5 hours ago, GMFlop said:

I don't like the British media. But hopefully this one will be a positive one.

Sometimes they put Hollywood magazines to shame on how toxic they can be. I dont like it etiher :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Funny is that the media in Europe claim that the BBC journalist had access to the court files and sell it as an absolute sensation that he alone uncovered. The media will now know that the movement not only brings conspiracy theories into the world, but also many facts that are true