Identity of the guy in the voicemail on Britney's Gram

20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That puts me in a really tough spot because I can't just delete another member's content per request. That could become a can of worms. It has to break the community guidelines and this doesn't. 

I do agree that potentially revealing the source of the vm can be seen as problematic. If the OP wants to edit their post to remove the content that's one thing, but I don't feel comfortable censoring someone's post (or anyones') unless it breaks the rules. I know that's not a satisfactory answer, but that's where I'm at with that. Hope you understand. 

We are literally talking about a new member that will never post on exhale again lol

• Like 7
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Sounds different to me. The way they pronounce “all” is very different. The guy on CNN says it with somewhat of a northern accent. Voicemail guys also seems younger. And considering these are 15 years apart, CNN guy would be much older. 

Edit: but idk :(

Good call on the accent.

The person is originally from my country. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Which of ya'll created a new profile just to post this info? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I know for a fact that one of LFB's minions tried to spread this exact information some time ago. I even saved the link and screenshotted that tweet, just in case.

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I know for a fact that one of LFB's minions tried to spread this exact information some time ago. I even saved the link and screenshotted that tweet, just in case.

It smelled like them. They will do anything to ruin FreeBritney 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

This is exactly what it felt like back in 2007 and early 2008...Everyone suspicious of each other.

I only wish that back then we'd taken screen shots...We never anticipated that 13 years later this would still be going on!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Guys, It literally says “voice of Bradley Jacobs, US Magazine” in the very video.

Y’all be tripping I swear, how you didn’t notice:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Everyone's been editing their comments to remove his identity. 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

EDIT: And now that I commented on your comment you can't edit yours. :flop_britney_candies:

• Like 1

CNN guy is introduced as Bradley Jacobs from US Weekly earlier in the same exact clip if you start playing it earlier. I just looked him up and he's still a magazine editor. Britney's Gram dude said he was part of a legal firm, correct?

Literally impossible, unless Bradley lied about being part of a legal firm and his entire job.

• Like 1