A proper first May thread - how much do you earn and are you happy about it?

• Super Mods

Currently at 9k euros a month :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Very happy with it tbh, expenses in Serbia are like 100-200 euros a month, plus my rent which is like 300 euros, so basically 500-ish euros a month are utilities and I get 8,400 eur to myself :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: I give half of it to my mum :) 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, MeToo said:

Super! i guess you can't travel now but do you usually travel too?

Oh I do, a lot. Im gonna spend this August in Portugal in this southern village and then September in Costa Rica. Since I work exclusively online, i usually stay a whole month in a country. I rent a car and visit different places every day :)

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

huh? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

well dream trip means good trip isn't it

so what i mean the trip you really liked from your past that felt like a dream trip

is it really so difficult reading my words and understanding them Oh my(lol again my anger kicking in) but id love to hear about your best travels :=)

i sometimes find (not really completed thought) but i sometimes think that travelling is one of the advantages when you have money but it isn't like rich have so much better life. travelling is one most best advantage to rich people seemingly. but so not if you are famous.

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 12:59 AM, BUWYGF said:

Currently at 9k euros a month :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Very happy with it tbh, expenses in Serbia are like 100-200 euros a month, plus my rent which is like 300 euros, so basically 500-ish euros a month are utilities and I get 8,400 eur to myself :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: I give half of it to my mum :) 

Hi.. if it is not prying, what do you do? (Considering web development as a career and thought you might be in IT). 

If it is programming, is it worth it? Thanks!

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Hi.. if it is not prying, what do you do? (Considering web development as a career and thought you might be in IT). 

If it is programming, is it worth it? Thanks!

Not prying at all no worries. I'm actually in digital marketing, its probably paid just as much as IT, maybe slightly less :)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block