Back when Lynne slayed the 80s with her music

3 hours ago, BRITannico said:

She is also the queen of marriage, she got married 17 times. I think this deserves a thread too. Lol

She actually got married 5 times (I mean, it's still a lot). It's just that she would appear with a new boyfriend every time and people thought they were her husbands so in people's minds she has been married 17 times by their counts. But the way her ex-husbands treated her and her relationship with her children is really a movie-worthy story. Sis was a big famous star and one of her husbands took her second-born away from her as a newborn and she got to see the kid again 30 years later (he works in Wall Street nowadays). She has 7 kids, the most famous one is her first born, Thammy (I said he was a congressman, but I checked and he is a councilman for Sao Paulo city... he decided to run after the current president's son mocked him for being depicted as a regular man in a family in a commercial, that he couldn't be a regular family man because he was born a girl. And also because that same president's son and his holy roly freak troupe said Thammy's real-life son should be taken away from him because he was a girl pretending to be a boy. So his platform is very heavy on LGBT+ protection platform so I don't get why he chose his party, but he's not the only big outlier in his party so I know nothing lmao). She adopted lots of kids - she adopted a girl when she was 18, and the girl says she's Gretchen's sucessor. So her kids either are artists like her, or work for the financial market, work in marketing, etc. Currently she lives with her 2 minor teens, an adopted girl and a girl she had through artificial insemination... and she is a grandma of lots of kids too. She likes kids more than her husbands it seems.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

She actually got married 5 times (I mean, it's still a lot). It's just that she would appear with a new boyfriend every time and people thought they were her husbands so in people's minds she has been married 17 times by their counts. But the way her ex-husbands treated her and her relationship with her children is really a movie-worthy story. Sis was a big famous star and one of her husbands took her second-born away from her as a newborn and she got to see the kid again 30 years later (he works in Wall Street nowadays). She has 7 kids, the most famous one is her first born, Thammy (I said he was a congressman, but I checked and he is a councilman for Sao Paulo city... he decided to run after the current president's son mocked him for being depicted as a regular man in a family in a commercial, that he couldn't be a regular family man because he was born a girl. And also because that same president's son and his holy roly freak troupe said Thammy's real-life son should be taken away from him because he was a girl pretending to be a boy. So his platform is very heavy on LGBT+ protection platform so I don't get why he chose his party, but he's not the only big outlier in his party so I know nothing lmao). She adopted lots of kids - she adopted a girl when she was 18, and the girl says she's Gretchen's sucessor. So her kids either are artists like her, or work for the financial market, work in marketing, etc. Currently she lives with her 2 minor teens, an adopted girl and a girl she had through artificial insemination... and she is a grandma of lots of kids too. She likes kids more than her husbands it seems.

Jw but have you heard much of what’s she like a person behind the scenes?