Back when Lynne slayed the 80s with her music

On 5/9/2021 at 9:21 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Im confused. I googled this woman and im unsure of her career. What made her famous? Was she an actress or singer or p/ornstar first?

I don't speak portugese but from what I know, she started as a singer in late 1970s. She did a lot of fun dance/disco music, kind of like JLO I would say.

But she's very...open, she's had several p/orn episodes, reality shows, she was a politician once...Madonna who?:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nickey said:

I don't speak portugese but from what I know, she started as a singer in late 1970s. She did a lot of fun dance/disco music, kind of like JLO I would say.

But she's very...open, she's had several p/orn episodes, reality shows, she was a politician once...Madonna who?:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

A politician?! Slaychen never fails to amaze me

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

A politician?! Slaychen never fails to amaze me

Right, she ran for mayor in a small poor town for a small left-wing party, but she lost the election. And that was her politics career.

However, her trans son recently got elected as a congressman for a big right-wing party.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Im confused. I googled this woman and im unsure of her career. What made her famous? Was she an actress or singer or p/ornstar first?

She was a very famous performer in the 70s, she released albums and her strongest suit was her dancing and performing. But she never transitioned well into the 90s and 00s, and by early 00s she was out of relevant jobs and she was kind of desperate to keep the same lifestyle for her and her kids that she had had until then. That's when she accepted 1 million brazilian currency to star a **** movie and made history as the most expensive **** actress (in brazil?). She filmed the movie with one of her ex-husbands lmao. She regretted it deeply. After that she started making history in dumb reality shows, by being a living meme, and by thriving off 70s nostalgia. She's better off now.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Right, she ran for mayor in a small poor town for a small left-wing party, but she lost the election. And that was her politics career.

However, her trans son recently got elected as a congressman for a small right-wing party.

She was a very famous performer in the 70s, she released albums and her strongest suit was her dancing and performing. But she never transitioned well into the 90s and 00s, and by early 00s she was out of relevant jobs and she was kind of desperate to keep the same lifestyle for her and her kids that she had had until then. That's when she accepted 1 million brazilian currency to star a **** movie and made history as the most expensive **** actress (in brazil?). She filmed the movie with one of her ex-husbands lmao. She regretted it deeply. After that she started making history in dumb reality shows, by being a living meme, and by thriving off 70s nostalgia. She's better off now.

1 hour ago, BRITannico said:

She is also the queen of marriage, she got married 17 times. I think this deserves a thread too. Lol

OMG Slay us more with this knowledge!!!

Is there any book about Gretchen??

Such a pity there is not much live performances on YouTube. I know she's a living meme but tbh there's some good energy in her doing her thing and her vocals are okay. The music is fun.

By live performances I mean singing live, not just twerking to a 40 year old song :orangu_orangutan_ape:

22 minutes ago, Nickey said:

OMG Slay us more with this knowledge!!!

Is there any book about Gretchen??

Such a pity there is not much live performances on YouTube. I know she's a living meme but tbh there's some good energy in her doing her thing and her vocals are okay. The music is fun.

By live performances I mean singing live, not just twerking to a 40 year old song :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yeah, for her 80s and 70s performances (and also 90s and 00s) she never sang live.

this was gretchen in the 90s

this one is live lol

She does have an autobiography but it's in portuguese.

37 minutes ago, Applejack said:

However, her trans son recently got elected as a congressman for a big right-wing party.

Aw thanks for the additional info! I kinda have a soft spot for her tbh

• Love 1