"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

June 23 she will end the circus!

Could you imagine her being the badass Britney she is

telling the truth, addressing how ****ed up the LA court is

sending the lawyers to hell

Demanding changes for good, that its being 2 years of court dates and little changes?

I hope she end this circus for good!

They're not doing their proper job!

9ge1Xhf.gif

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lol non of thatbis gonna happen.

She is being advised by an incompetent evil men called Sam Ingham along with alleged conservatee abused Jody Montgomery.

but she will be there and they can't control her mouth

9ge1Xhf.gif

Yea.... I don’t think that’s a great idea. These people literally control her life and there can be harsh consequences if she makes them look bad while under their control. 

I agree that filing for termination is the way to go but I think she will address the judge to explain why she wants Jamie out. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yea.... I don’t think that’s a great idea. These people literally control her life and there can be harsh consequences if she makes them look bad while under their control. 

I agree that filing for termination is the way to go but I think she will address the judge to explain why she wants Jamie out. 

Yeah, she shouldn’t blame them - just be like, ok I think I’ve proven I can take care of myself and I’m thankful for what everyone has done for me but I am here to file for termination of my conservatorship - and basically leave it at that.

With all the attention the case has, they’ll have a hard time denying it, so they’ll have to dissolve it as otherwise it’ll cause so much noise and investigations which could make it worse for them.

She should play their game and just file and be nice about it.

Don’t have high hopes after all I feel like she’s expressed herself before and nothing has happened she’s still in this conservatorship... truth be told they will never let her go she makes them money and they will continue to drain all her resources move her money and by all this is over they will state she’s worth only 2 million since she hasn’t worked and all the lawyer fees etc. While all her money was stolen and moved to different accounts into different peoples pockets. They see a women with money and everyone is taking advantage of her including her own family.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

She can say her truth without verbally bashing anyone (even although I feel like she has every right to be angry).

She has to be 100% clear that she wants Jamie out of the picture so that she is able to start living a more free life. Her life has changed drastically in the last 13 years and her conservatorship should reflect that. 

Once Jamie is out of the picture she will have more control to try and fight to get out of this stupid arrangement. Getting shot of Jamie is just merely a stepping stone. Once the words come from her mouth and we hear her truth, no amount of social media posts will be able to manipulate the situation - if anything it’ll make them look even worse by trying to continue this circus.

I dont expect nothing big from this. People on twitter are saying like Britney is gonna talk to the judge as if she was giving an interview to Oprah :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

If she does speak her truth, and if that truth is at least an ounce of what we assume it is according with the information we have from the court documents, then I'll be happy about it. But till then is better to keep the expectations at low levels  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: