Britney in the UK press over dementia claim

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wtf is that twitter account talking about.  The UK press are talking about the absurd dementia claim because it's mentioned in the BBC documentary. It's not Team Con "planting seeds." Anyway

Dailymail readers are roasting Jamie 

I don’t like this as it’s the last thing Britney wants- is conversations about her health making front page news again. Tabloids  However on a positive spin- this may be good as it will make peopl

I don’t like this as it’s the last thing Britney wants- is conversations about her health making front page news again. Tabloids :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

However on a positive spin- this may be good as it will make people be like ‘wtf? Dementia?! We seen her do a full show in the London 02 couple of years back? That’s BS.’

Anyone (and there’s a high percentage) who’s ever experienced a family member etc with actual dementia will know that there’s no way she’d be able to do half of what she’s done in recent years, if she had that disease. 
Sassy Peace Out GIF

• Like 2

Wtf is that twitter account talking about. 

The UK press are talking about the absurd dementia claim because it's mentioned in the BBC documentary. It's not Team Con "planting seeds."

Anyway, The Sun and The Mirror.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 6
  • Twitter Team

Most media outlets have picked up on the dementia story as it’s what’s been claimed in the doc. Although that doesn’t necessarily make it true :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rennen said:

Wtf is that twitter account talking about. 

The UK press are talking about the absurd dementia claim because it's mentioned in the BBC documentary. It's not Team Con "planting seeds."

Anyway, The Sun and The Mirror.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Dailymail readers are roasting Jamie 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Most media outlets have picked up on the dementia story as it’s what’s been claimed in the doc. Although that doesn’t necessarily make it true :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

stupid people will believe it

#Mess

• Like 1

If anything the dementia claim is great for Britney. Think of all the choreography she had to learn, her choreographers for POM even said she gets choreography extremelly fast!!! It's so obvious she doesnt have dementia that just makes the cship even more bogus. If they had argued she had bipolar disorder or anything maybe it would be more believable, but its not the case.

Again this dementia claim is grossly misunderstood. I am not pro conservatorship in anyway but it is very likely was displaying dementia symptoms. 

Dementia is a term used to describe a symptoms. Dementia is not a disease. Dementia is not Alzheimers disease. 

Dementia symptoms have many causes such as stress, mental illness, Alzheimers disease, drugs. 

Also the sun is absolute muck. 

If anyone is familiar with Early Onset Dementia (which was claimed she had as a way of justifying the C-Ship) they simply wouldn’t believe that she had NOT declined in over 12 years. Hence why we’re getting the weird videos on Insta, Team Con trying to portray Brit, as she’s loosing her marbles... C***s 

Dementia can be triggered by brain injuries, possibly from drugs or a hard impact to the head. I think its feasible I swear she doesnt remember a lot and could explain why she isnt as good of a dancer anymore. But then again it could be she doesnt care. I want the truth but I respect it's her battle and I'm just a stan.