OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I haven't watched it yet, but I don't like that i'm hearing that our whole fanbase is being described a certain way according to the comments here.

I'm seeing a lot more mixed comments in this thread! I'm just waiting for Britney to speak tbh, I don't want more documentaries I just want to hear from her.

However, I would be here for another Framing Britney Spears that totally exposes team con as they did a brilliant job with their doc and I can see Samantha and Liz have still been posting all the tea on their Twitter accounts and I like that they seem very pro free Britney. I'm not here for neutral stuff :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'll comment in this thread whenever I end up watching! :)

Yeah I agree, SO here for FBS part 2!!!!

Ah ok looking forward to hearing what you think and thanks for being gracious and replying regardless :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Yeah I agree, SO here for FBS part 2!!!!

Ah ok looking forward to hearing what you think and thanks for being gracious and replying regardless :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Perez being in it really puts me off :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

You're so sweet!

Btw hope you're doing good and enjoying the more freedom we're slowly getting here in the UK :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Perez being in it really puts me off :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

You're so sweet!

Btw hope you're doing good and enjoying the more freedom we're slowly getting here in the UK :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know right, such a turn off. He needs to stop being given such opportunities all the time, but tbh his part wasn't as bad as you might think (apart from the death comment we've all seen :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:)

thank you love! Yes we're slowly getting there aren't we!

and you darling :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1