OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

I’m sorry I’m only  7 minutes in and this girl Haylee is just making us look so stupid. I don’t even know her from the movement. How did he find these people?

edit: now I’m 17 mins in 

Is Brian f blaming the fans for a fall out with Britney? I only feel that way because he says “last time I saw her was in Vegas and we caught up a little but nothing was ever as it was back in our hey day” 

I do think the shade the fans gave him over what he said was out of line but that’s the internet for you I suppose. 

35 min in

Does anyone know why the Britney gram girls didn’t want to be apart of this? I’ve always thought of anyone talking about the movement they always made the fans and movement seem sane. How odd!

42 min 

ok is this about Perez and his pitty  party of about Britney? This documentary honestly is doing a bad job at interviewing these people.

• Like 1

I've got mixed feelings about this but I liked the different perspectives. The blonde woman whose father was put under a conservatorship made some intriguing comments that should become part of the conversation. 

Sadly, we keep coming back to the fact that we don't know many things. Let's wait and see what happens on June 23rd when Britney is supposed to face the judge in person.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

@Slayer my darling, I want to hear your thoughts after watching it :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I haven't watched it yet, but I don't like that i'm hearing that our whole fanbase is being described a certain way according to the comments here.

I'm seeing a lot more mixed comments in this thread! I'm just waiting for Britney to speak tbh, I don't want more documentaries I just want to hear from her.

However, I would be here for another Framing Britney Spears that totally exposes team con as they did a brilliant job with their doc and I can see Samantha and Liz have still been posting all the tea on their Twitter accounts and I like that they seem very pro free Britney. I'm not here for neutral stuff :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'll comment in this thread whenever I end up watching! :)

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Thanks @Marcanthony for the link, I appreciate it! Honestly, I thought it was a good documentary and well rounded. There wasn't new information in there, but different perspectives and approaches to this whole mystery surrounding her conservatorship was welcome. I did appreciate that this doc focused more on that aspect than her life in general. Nice came from @Jordan Miller too! I didn't know his dad said "He'll get yo' ***" lmao :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lisa MacCarley had some good insight, and i did not know about the Columbo actor and his situation. That was an interesting piece of info. I also retract my previous statement on Perez, and I was honestly taken aback by his remorseful tone. Basically saying if he'd died tomorrow, people would celebrate, and he wouldn't hold it against them. That's some real ****. I think people should be given the opportunity to evolve. 

Billy B was Billy B :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: and I didn't know about that voicemail fabrication stuff.

Overall, I thought the presenter did a great job with the information he was given. Another documentary just keeps the topic in the spotlight long enough until Britney speaks in June and we just go from there :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

31 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

Will watch it later. Glad general public didn't loose interest in this movement. BBC is a respected media, at least I hope so. Once the Netflix doc is out, it's over. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

They need to give us release dates ASAP. I pray for June but seems unlikely. It really will be over :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Leader
25 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I also retract my previous statement on Perez, and I was honestly taken aback by his remorseful tone. Basically saying if he'd died tomorrow, people would celebrate, and he wouldn't hold it against them. That's some real ****. I think people should be given the opportunity to evolve. 

That part made me sad for him. That's not right. 

21 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

They need to give us release dates ASAP. I pray for June but seems unlikely. It really will be over :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I hope they will wait until June 23 with the premiere. Let now the spotlight will be on the BBC documentary. There are still so many things that Netfliks should discuss and present to the world.

• Love 1