OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

40 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I'm around the 45 minutes mark when he's interviewing someone who's dad was in a c-ship.

And I have to agree, I'm so afraid that if her dad steps down as her c-ship, she will have Jodi and Ingham, and they're worse than a dad I guess? it's like the Michael Jackson people when he was close to death... if she doesn't get out of it, she will be in this forever and trapped with evil people.

I know Jamie is controlling but he wouldn't;t hurt her like someone else.

One of the main reasons that I am a #FreeBritney supporter is because I feared that what happened to MJ could happen to Britney. That the people who are supposed to have her best interests at heart don't and that she could end up dead as a result, just like MJ. I'm fearful that Jamie and this c-ship have done way more harm than good in the long run. The fact that this hasn't been temporary like it was supposed to be and that there was never a true medical reason for the c-ship to be done in the first place. 

• Like 4
  • Leader
24 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I thought it was fine, it felt rushed and all over the place. Wish they had focused on a single subject instead of jumping around. Altough, I do feel they do a better job at questioning the conservatorship than the NYT documentary. Waiting for the netflix one and hoping it's going to focus more on the legal side of things.

Yea I think FBS was great in painting a picture for people of what's gone down. This one does a great job at taking a look at the conservatorship.

• Like 4
  • Leader
15 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I'm pretty sure he said "some people claim that it could be fake" because lawyersforbritney acused the gram girls of faking the voicemail when they got exposed on january 1st. They are the only ones I have seen even questioning the validity of it. Truly the gift that keeps on giving huh :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

When that part happened in the doc I gasped :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I'm pretty sure he said "some people claim that it could be fake" because lawyersforbritney acused the gram girls of faking the voicemail when they got exposed on january 1st. They are the only ones I have seen even questioning the validity of it. Truly the gift that keeps on giving huh :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I mean... not to be that person but If the NY times couldn't even confirm the veracity of the voicemail.... that says something:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Leader
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

It seems good I cant wait ti watch. A lot of fans saying it makes them out to be crazy and saying that wrong, but after being on here and seeing how one sided fans are seems like they are kinda of right. I mean most of the fans dont know if she needs one and dont what could happen if its ended but argue that they know she needs one. I think most people can tell she isnt all there anymore and she's not the Britney her fans want her to be.

IDK I think it showed mostly good from fans. They included a bit about the conspiracy theorists, but I think it's important to include that. That's what's gone down. There are people who sensationalize things. 

• Leader
51 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I'm around the 45 minutes mark when he's interviewing someone who's dad was in a c-ship.

And I have to agree, I'm so afraid that if her dad steps down as her c-ship, she will have Jodi and Ingham, and they're worse than a dad I guess? it's like the Michael Jackson people when he was close to death... if she doesn't get out of it, she will be in this forever and trapped with evil people.

I know Jamie is controlling but he wouldn't;t hurt her like someone else.

Yea same. That's why the entire thing should be dissolved imo. Set up a different kind of structure for Britney instead of this controlling mess where everyone can legally control her and get her money. 

• Like 6
  • Leader
49 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Britney saying “Help” in her hat, is that a real thing? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I loved the museum bits. For a journalist, he seems kind of an idiot? Let me investigate anecdotal evidence from fans and then do further research? Like, shouldn’t you have done your own investigative research prior to this documentary? Is Perez, Billy, and few fans really that reliable of sources? It just all sounds so ridiculous… why hasn’t anyone made complaints to the LA courts instead of making a documentary for profit? Nothing now imo. 

He's not an idiot. When I met him he was really informed and knew a lot. 

• Like 5