OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

It seems good I cant wait ti watch. A lot of fans saying it makes them out to be crazy and saying that wrong, but after being on here and seeing how one sided fans are seems like they are kinda of right. I mean most of the fans dont know if she needs one and dont what could happen if its ended but argue that they know she needs one. I think most people can tell she isnt all there anymore and she's not the Britney her fans want her to be.

I watched it and didn't like it much. My husband watched it with me as well and in his opinion they don't stick to the topic like this talks with paparazzi is non sense.

Hate how they make us fans crazy when we look at that court documents and then journalists barely touch the bottom of the issue.

And in the end I hated how they suggested that maybe CONservatorship is good for Britney and they just should remove Jamie .

The only one nice thing they mentioned Lou!

• Like 4

Ok just watched it.

And it was great documentary.

What Columbus actor daughter said struck me the most. There is a high chance someone could come on and take control of her.

So I genuinely believe this is her only opportunity to end this. Her only chance and she better use it well.

I was howling when he was reading fan mail to Lou :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This was better documentary than Framing Britney. Because it actually revolved around FreeBritney and conservatorship abuse.

I didn't even mind Perez.

Paparazzo guy was a scum.

Billy was a mess.

Jordan was a hottie.

Loved the fans

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Dirk said:

She denied she was the mastermind of the conservatorship, and that she was hired 1 year after the c-ship.

but according to Lynnes book, that's not the case!

I'm watching Jordan part right now lol

Yeah I saw it, not the first time she has denied it, but we know it's not true. I hope the media will start to analyze her character and finally show who the business woman of the year really is.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney saying “Help” in her hat, is that a real thing? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I loved the museum bits. For a journalist, he seems kind of an idiot? Let me investigate anecdotal evidence from fans and then do further research? Like, shouldn’t you have done your own investigative research prior to this documentary? Is Perez, Billy, and few fans really that reliable of sources? It just all sounds so ridiculous… why hasn’t anyone made complaints to the LA courts instead of making a documentary for profit? Nothing now imo. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Britney saying “Help” in her hat, is that a real thing? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Yes but you can't see it very clearly, but I checked it myself. She points her finger to the place where the inscription is.

• Love 3

I thought it was fine, it felt rushed and all over the place. Wish they had focused on a single subject instead of jumping around. Altough, I do feel they do a better job at questioning the conservatorship than the NYT documentary. Waiting for the netflix one and hoping it's going to focus more on the legal side of things.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I didn’t like the presenter very much. He was very dismissive of the fans from the moment he saw the death threats to Lou. I honestly don’t believe those death threats are even real or were sent by fans, but if they were then they weren’t sent by actual supporters of the movement. 

This hasn’t done much to help Britneys case, but I don’t think it’s really damaged it either so oh well. 

I disagree. Some of the people banned here are totally the type to send death threats. Ironically, the loudest, hardcore ones are also the most vile in my opinion. I don’t think Britney would want to be left alone in a room with them IMO. 

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ok just watched it.

And it was great documentary.

What Columbus actor daughter said struck me the most. There is a high chance someone could come on and take control of her.

So I genuinely believe this is her only opportunity to end this. Her only chance and she better use it well.

I was howling when he was reading fan mail to Lou :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

This was better documentary than Framing Britney. Because it actually revolved around FreeBritney and conservatorship abuse.

I didn't even mind Perez.

Paparazzo guy was a scum.

Billy was a mess.

Jordan was a hottie.

Loved the fans

What about paris

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I disagree. Some of the people banned here are totally the type to send death threats. Ironically, the loudest, hardcore ones are also the most vile in my opinion. I don’t think Britney would want to be left alone in a room with them IMO. 

Someone’s only as loud as you allow them to be in things like this. The presenter chose to mention it, just as he could’ve chosen to mention something else.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GregReid said:

Mobeen definitely seems to sit in the middle in terms of believing what the fans say. He played some of the 2018 BritneysGram voicemail and suggested that it could also be a lie/hoax (maybe to cover his back from being sued who knows)

I'm pretty sure he said "some people claim that it could be fake" because lawyersforbritney acused the gram girls of faking the voicemail when they got exposed on january 1st. They are the only ones I have seen even questioning the validity of it. Truly the gift that keeps on giving huh :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 3
  • Like 4