OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

I just watched the documentary tonight and I have to say how sad I felt.

Especially at the woman who’s father had been put in a c-ship and she said that they make way too much money for her to ever get out of it. She also said that basically sometimes it’s better the devil you now, if Jamie is out of the picture it could be a court appointed person from outwith her circle who could technically drain her bank account and send her into a nursing home.

My heart literally sank at that part. I wanted to cry. How could something as awful as this happen to someone and in particular to Britney. My fear is she’ll never get out of this and each and Everytime she doesn’t comply she’ll be thrown into a rehab facility where she’s out of sight and out of mind. 

The part with Lou Taylor was interesting. She seems to certain that she’s all the innocent which we know is complete and utter bull****. I don’t even feel bad for her with the abuse she’s received - she’s a monster. As for that POS Perez - he’s a disgusting excuse for a human being and why they even included him is beyond me. He’s so unhappy with himself that he projects on to others who are far more successful than he’ll ever be. 

Poor Britney. All I can say is I hope she’s an exceptional circumstance and one of the minority who actually gets out of this thing. 

• Like 9
27 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I just watched the documentary tonight and I have to say how sad I felt.

Especially at the woman who’s father had been put in a c-ship and she said that they make way too much money for her to ever get out of it. She also said that basically sometimes it’s better the devil you now, if Jamie is out of the picture it could be a court appointed person from outwith her circle who could technically drain her bank account and send her into a nursing home.

My heart literally sank at that part. I wanted to cry. How could something as awful as this happen to someone and in particular to Britney. My fear is she’ll never get out of this and each and Everytime she doesn’t comply she’ll be thrown into a rehab facility where she’s out of sight and out of mind. 

The part with Lou Taylor was interesting. She seems to certain that she’s all the innocent which we know is complete and utter bull****. I don’t even feel bad for her with the abuse she’s received - she’s a monster. As for that POS Perez - he’s a disgusting excuse for a human being and why they even included him is beyond me. He’s so unhappy with himself that he projects on to others who are far more successful than he’ll ever be. 

Poor Britney. All I can say is I hope she’s an exceptional circumstance and one of the minority who actually gets out of this thing. 

Made me sad too. Esp after watching that movie with Rosemund Pike. It is scary even with Britney being public person but she still was placed to facility against her will by her father. So random person like Jodie can easily do the same.

• Like 2

I found it to be a very balanced documentary and I am so glad that it at least brought to light the ill founded dementia claims. These facts have been hidden from the public so far and so that was quite groundbreaking for the gp to hear. I liked all the different perspectives. I worry about the statement about having someone worse than Jamie and I worry about the statement about not getting out anytime soon. This is an injustice to the highest degree. My heart breaks for this angel. With all she’s been through and seeing how humble and grounded she is, it makes me wonder whether she completely regrets following her dreams because now she is trapped and just an object for so many. So sad and praying for a miracle in June. 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:19 AM, Jordan Miller said:

IDK I think it showed mostly good from fans. They included a bit about the conspiracy theorists, but I think it's important to include that. That's what's gone down. There are people who sensationalize things. 

How did you decipher what I wrote, i dont even know what i was trying to say. I am the worse phone texter/blogger with my note 8. Thanks for the reply! 

16 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Columbo didn't have a worldwide movement backing them up 

Praying that this does make the difference.

I've seen a few articles about the doc saying how it doesn't really speak to anyone of relevant power. Obviously not! And to be fair- he did reach out to Lou & James and they declined. What are people expecting- Judge Penny knocking on the hotel door for an interview:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

On 5/2/2021 at 11:43 AM, dfffff said:

I agree with you 100%. Jamie is just the face of this criminal group.

I believe they used Jamie as a way to get into Britney's life.  It's really baffling that the judge just took his word and didn't get a Dr to legally make that kind of assessment.

They all deserve to be thrown under the jail where they themselves are forced to do hard labor for 15 cents a hr and they should have to pay Britney restitution too.   I'm almost certain that they have been robbing her all these yrs.   Britney is only worth 60M when just a few yrs ago she was worth almost 300M, so where did all of her money go?

Jamie is a pathetic excuse for a father sure he helped her in the beginning but its no way that this conservatorship should have lasted all of this damn time.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I believe they used Jamie as a way to get into Britney's life.  It's really baffling that the judge just took his word and didn't get a Dr to legally make that kind of assessment.

It did not happen because it was all carefully planned. All judges, lawyers, doctors etc. I think you really need to be stupid person to believe that it was for the good of conservatorship of Britney. It was all planned in advance, which you can even read in Lynne's book.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, dfffff said:

It did not happen because it was all carefully planned. All judges, lawyers, doctors etc. I think you really need to be stupid person to believe that it was for the good of conservatorship of Britney. It was all planned in advance, which you can even read in Lynne's book.

That make sense and would explain why she's  been locked in it for so damn long.  Its crazy the amount of people that's all benefiting financially from this and its all from her sick Fathers doing too.

I read a lil bit of Lynne's book yrs ago when it 1st came out but I never read it in full detail tho.

• Like 2

OMG Thank you

On 5/1/2021 at 6:51 AM, Marcanthony said:

thank youuuu!!!! wow I'm already sucked in, I'm glad in the first like 10 minutes he covered the biggest issue which was that it w as filed unjustly, Britney didn't have access to hire her own counsel, and that the probate conservatorship you can make money off of when the mental health one you cannot... This has gotta get picked up by the America media outlets. 

and does anyone know the asian dude that was interviewed on zoom... any insta.... haha

• Like 1

Finally watched. I wanted to like it but I didn't. 

First of all, I don't think they had good motives for doing this. I feel like NYT did it as a piece of investigative journalism, or perhaps, even more so, a retrospective analysis of treatment of women in show biz. This one feels like it's done just for the sake of it, to stay trendy. 

Second, and this is the most important thing for me, I feel like the journalist didn't have an open heart for this. You could feel the empathy of the creators behind Framing. Here, I think he is trying to imitate the appearance of being empathetic but it's coming off as phony. I understand the desire to stay unbiased and give a balanced position, but empathy and compassion have to be the basis in cases like this. It's a human being you're investigating. Hence the inclusion of Perez - if the author came from a point of view of empathy, he would never include him. 

Finally, I don't think that this documentary actually had a point. Nothing new, nothing interesting, no conclusion, nothing - even for the general public. Framing felt like a story. Besides giving a lot of information, it also felt like it had a point and a message. This one is just a pointless grab for attention. 

I think we should appreciate any publicity we have, I don't think we should stop bringing attention to this because of "Britney's" latest posts, and this documentary is overall a good thing. But I expected more from BBC, and I can see how it might have upset her.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

he covered the biggest issue which was that it was filed unjustly, Britney didn't have access to hire her own counsel, and that the probate conservatorship you can make money off of when the mental health one you cannot..

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

1 hour ago, bachelorette said:

Finally watched. I wanted to like it but I didn't. 

First of all, I don't think they had good motives for doing this. I feel like NYT did it as a piece of investigative journalism, or perhaps, even more so, a retrospective analysis of treatment of women in show biz. This one feels like it's done just for the sake of it, to stay trendy. 

Can see why you'd think that- but FBS didn't air until Feb 2021 remember. The BBC doc was also filming Dec 20. So I think they were genuinely interested on jumping on the topic to deep-dive into the situation.