OMG. What's your reaction to the BBC's new Britney documentary?!

Why don’t they ever play the ENTIRE voicemail :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

is it for legal reasons, since the first half was proven but the second half which goes into details about her refusal to take MEDICATIONS  along with refusing to work, the gp needs to know just how (Allegedly) sinister this conservatorship is :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

On 5/1/2021 at 3:32 AM, Jamiea1112 said:

Got up at 8am to watch in UK.

It’s obviously a mixed bag as it is an ongoing case & nowhere near resolution. However it does bring up a few questions.

Overall I enjoyed it and it will definitely get people talking!

I think it’s going into more present detail than Framing Britney Spears did (as felt FBS was too focused on the buildup to the breakdown etc). This documentary is more present events- which I enjoyed. 

*SPOILERS IF YOU’VE NOT WATCHED YET*

Reveal hidden contents

- Touches on the dementia claim and shows the court papers. 

- The world will now know Loucifer is pulling the puppet strings.

- People in Kentwood saying she’s a hometown hero. Which was amazing for me to hear as I don’t know why, but I thought they like to disassociate themselves with her. Ps- I HAVE to visit that museum! 

- Sam’s weekly paycheque spoke about #corruption. 

- @Jordan Miller- you got your cameo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

- The Perez snippet circulating is clickbait... he shows a somewhat genuine attempt at empathy/ apology and knows his actions of the past were so wrong. Take from it what you will. 

- Guess we can say/think what we want about Billy B- but he is very pro #freebritney in the doc (and always I guess). So that can only be a good thing. 

- James declines to comment & Lou’s team hit BBC with a large legal document along with death threats the fans have tweeted her (definitely not helping the cause! But anyway...).

- It interviews another family involved in a conservatorship (I missed who the celeb father was that was in the conservatorship sorry). The daughter has raised few worrying concerns that whilst we are all fighting to get Jamie off... that a court appointed conservator would perhaps not be a better option as they have no personal interest & will drain her dry.

It’s a great documentary and I’d say about 90% pro FreeBritney. If you’re being mature and realistic... it’s obvious that they have to look at the other side. However none of the documentary paints Britney as a person- in a bad light (in my opinion anyway).

There’s just so many people that care about her and it’s hard as we all only know so much information.

It ended confirming June’s court date. So it’s optimistic Britney’s voice will hopefully clarify things one way or another. 

Who else has watched? What’s your thoughts?

Reveal hidden contents

Ps- Mobeen is hot. So he’s worth the watch alone :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

bbc-reaction.jpg.658a465bf14c212d8285a3077fa39a13.jpg

Related:

Where can we watch in the States? 

2 hours ago, dfffff said:

Its really crazy that the judge just took his word and didn't appoint a Dr to legally make that assessment.  🤦🏽‍♂️

I mean Britney was like was 27/28 at the time?

This furthers proves my belief that the courts are also in on this mainly the judge handling Britney case.  I believe Jamie paid off the judges, Drs and lawyers ... I'm almost certain that he did.

Everyone that has been handling this case needs to be investigated, everyone from the judges, lawyers, Drs, The conservators (Jamie and everyone else) EVERYONE.

This is too big to be just her Father, her team and that Lou Taylor woman.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Its really crazy that the judge just took his word and didn't appoint a Dr to legally make that assessment.  🤦🏽‍♂️

I mean Britney was like was 27/28 at the time?

This furthers proves my belief that the courts are also in on this mainly the judge handling Britney case.  I believe Jamie paid off the judges, Drs and lawyers ... I'm almost certain that he did.

Everyone that has been handling this case needs to be investigated, everyone from the judges, lawyers, Drs, The conservators (Jamie and everyone else) EVERYONE.

This is too big to be just her Father, her team and that Lou Taylor woman.

I agree with you 100%. Jamie is just the face of this criminal group.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really didn't like how they portrayed the fans in this and I thought the presenter would have been better, he was very dismissive of fans.

I wish we heard more from Lisa.

It did have some good parts, such as showing Britney in a positive light and making people more aware of some details but idk it was too flip-floppy for me and focussed too much on attacking the fans in my opinion.

Also I don't want to be listening to some sob story about how Perez has changed and that Lou had threats. Death threats are never okay but her being called out is DEFINITELY deserved.

• Like 3

Didn’t like it. It showed the fans in a bad light, didn’t touch on a lot of facts we know to be true and I think it undermined the movement throughout. Framing Britney Spears was a lot better.

Jordan, Lisa and the Free Britney fans did a good job though 

It was....Interesting.:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Obviously, no new information for us, but may be, for "everyday" people they've got explained it simple enough.

The got base facts straight, funny how no one from Cship was in it. What, Time was enough for them? Hahaha:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

The only thing that I was kind of "blah" was about death treats. Show me celebrity or associate of celebrity who never got hate mail. That dose not exist, nothing new there. Obviously that's wrong and shouldn't be happening, but the truth is, it happens.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Anyway, let's see how many eyes will be on this situation in June. Judge can't just dismiss Britney when the whole world is watching. I know before, judge couldn't care less about what Britney wanted, but back then it wasn't big news so she could sweep it under the rug, now not so much.:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Love 2