Battle Of The Pop Stars Round 3: Lady Gaga vs. Rihanna

Who do you like best?   

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Stars

So last weeks round turned out to be a very interesting one, for a while it was uncertain who the winner would be but, Gaga stans came through at 93/168 and crowned their fav the queen.

Sorry Xtina stans (remember round number one) :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:   :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:   :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

The winner of round two is Lady Gaga!

This week I'm taking you guys on a ride to the wild side. I am bringing to this battle the good girl gone bad, the one and "Only Girl (In the World)" Ms. Rihanna!!!
Who will it be this week exhale? Will you crown Lady Gaga again or Rihanna?

Let's start.

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga started her career in 2001. She has six albums, The Fame/The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Artpop, Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and Chromatica. She has sold an estimated 27 million albums and 146 million singles worldwide. 

Her films include, Machete Kills, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Gaga: Five Foot Two, A Star Is Born 
and the soon to be released House of Gucci.

Her tours, The Fame Ball Tour, The Monster Ball Tour, The Born This Way Ball, ArtRave: The Artpop Ball, Joanne World Tour and Cheek to Cheek Tour with Tony Bennett.

She has won twelve Grammys two Golden Globes an Academy Award and others.
She also has her own makeup line called Haus Laboratories.

VS

Rihanna

Rihanna started her career in 2003. She has eight albums, Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic and Anti. She has sold over 250 million records and singles.

Her films include, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Battleship, This Is the End, Home, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Ocean's 8 and Guava Island.

Her tours, Rihanna: Live in Concert, Good Girl Gone Bad Tour, Last Girl on Earth Tour, Loud Tour, Diamonds World Tour, Anti World Tour, The Monster Tour with Eminem and promotional tours A Girl's Night Out and 777 Tour.

Rihanna has won 9 Grammy Awards, 8 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards (including the Icon Award), and 7 MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.)

Stream Bad Romance to celebrate Gaga's win and share your fav songs and moments from these iconic ladies of pop.

GagaRihanna.thumb.JPG.fcf8acdb894bbe11fad7bc57507a5686.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

This week I want you guys to pick who should be the next contestant to appear so drop your favs name and whoever gets the most heart reaction will be the one chosen to compete in the upcoming battle.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I'm gonna go with Rihanna simply because everything she does seems more effortless, she never tries to be something she's not, she seems more genuine and real, and i also grew up with her music, i literally experienced all of her eras from 2005 to now, i remember when i was in fourth grade me and my classmates made a dance routine to Break it Off (ft Sean Paul), it was a very fun time.

And also i think Rihanna has better songs and a more interesting voice tone.. She has a very unique and distinctive voice. I love the caribbean influence in her music. Also, Gaga will never make a song as good as James Joint.

Rihanna has better fashion and outfits too.

Gaga may write her own songs but that doesn't make them good sorry...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreams said:

I'm gonna go with Rihanna simply because everything she does seems more effortless, she never tries to be something she's not, she seems more genuine and real, and i also grew up with her music, i literally experienced all of her eras from 2005 to now, i remember when i was in fourth grade me and my classmates made a dance routine to Break it Off (ft Sean Paul), it was a very fun time.

And also i think Rihanna has better songs and a more interesting voice tone.. She has a very unique and distinctive voice. I love the caribbean influence in her music. Also, Gaga will never make a song as good as James Joint.

Rihanna has better fashion and outfits too.

Gaga may write her own songs but that doesn't make them good sorry...

Why are you spilling so hawt today? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

This is such a tough one for me! But I have to go with Rihanna. For me it’s 1. Britney 2. Rihanna 3. Gaga. 

I’ll be so sad to see gaga go, but I like Rihanna a little more. 

I can’t really suggest who should be next since I’ll vote for Riri no matter what. But ideas could be Mariah, Whitney, Janet, Ariana, Miley, Cher, Madonna, Taylor, Dolly Parton, etc. 

I feel like this game should have started with less iconic should have started with less iconic pop stars like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Carly Rae and built up lol. (No shade I love Selena G and Carly Rae) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block